This shit was fucking ASS. why is anime such overrated garbage?

this shit was fucking ASS. why is anime such overrated garbage?

Attached: MV5BMjlmZmI5MDctNDE2YS00YWE0LWE5ZWItZDBhYWQ0NTcxNWRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_.jpg (1956x2900, 1.01M)

Because white zoomers and millenials are a bunch of low-testosterone faggots, which is why they relate to their hikkikomori jap brothers so much with their mutual love of gaynime.

Watch princes Mononoke instead. Spirited away is for girls.

fucking whose ass

Based opinion, also Laputa

Trans thread.
(for the layman, these are pedos trying to smear any form of media that doesn't adhere to their cult)
You are men and Smell and look like men.

Alice in Wonderland, Japan

Very insightful criticism, sure convinced me. Definitely not a low effort troll post

one of the best animated movies I've ever seen and I've seen 10 or so

my only gripe was that it ended

what were the rest 9 movies?

Kiki delivers shit
Ghost in the shell
Akira
The lion king
The land before time
The land before time II
The land before time III
The land before time IV
The land before time V

>i dont like something hugely popular
>better go on 4channel and tell everyone

Attached: r u srs.jpg (238x212, 5.95K)

i guess that explains it lol

Why was it "fucking ass" though

How many ghibli hate threads are you going to make? You’re killing of all the sneed threads

I'm sorry your transition isn't going well, but take your bad attitude elsewhere.

ass fucking

Porco Rosso also very good though I wish the ending was a bit more definitive

How is it not? Boring little girl protagonist oh wow a little girl how interesting, who the fuck gives a shit about a little girl? A constant vomit stream of stupid shit running around on screen, no explanation for what they are or where they come from. The movie is for little fucking babies.

>no explanation for what they are or where they come from. The movie is for little fucking babies.
Says the faggot who needs everything in a movie explained to him like a child

GOOKS are incapable of emotion

ANIME WEBSITE RETARD.

it doesn't help that the dub is awful. the girls voice is so fucking annoying, she yells for every single line.
>WAAAAHHH I NEED TO FIND MY PARENTS AND GO HOME!!!!!
>I NEED TO FIND MY DRAGON HUSBANDO WHO'S THE RIVER AND SAVE HIM NOWWWW!
>I NEED TO EXPLAIN MY EMOTIONS AND WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE SCENE OUT LOUD IN CASE YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND

Shes a kid. Kids are annoying. And?

>dub
Why would you watch a dubbed version?