Oh he so badass

>oh he so badass

Kills innocent kids

Attached: benicio_sicario9.jpg (620x349, 23.1K)

Nobody cares about nonwhites, even other nonwhites.
How have you not learned this from recent or indeed any period of world history?

I love anakin cant eait to see him in new show

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-11-28-at-6.08.20-PM.png (1020x560, 217.05K)

He got justice, they killed his daughter so he gets to kill theirs. He was an antihero. He was never shown to be moral or good. He also raped that guy in the interrogation, that alone should have told you his character.

>Innocent

>killing children BAD... because....

>Kills innocent kids
There is nothing wrong with this in fiction or IRL.

Yes.

This board is so damn racist. I fucking love it

If he leaves them alive they'll grow up to seek revenge. That and their father included them by association. You don't want your kids dying then don't get involved in a drug trade and order people to be murdered.

Eye for eye, tooth for tooth

why wouldn’t you kill the kids? If he’d let them live they’d try to avenge him. also it was funny to see the beaners reaction to it after acting trying to play it cool

>killing kids bad
>does it anyway

What's your point? He's a bad piece of shit you should be afraid of because he'll make you watch him kill your family before he kills you.

More specifically he wanted the kingpin to feel his pain of having his children murdered in front of him.

>also it was funny to see the beaners reaction to it after acting trying to play it cool
was really confused by that

He is a sicaro. Did you actually watch the movie?

I find it disturbing that he wipes out the 2 boys of the mob boss who killed his family in the first movie but doesn't kill Isabela Moner even though her father also ordered the murder of his family. It is like saying the boys were fair game for whatever reason, because they were boys and a girl like Isabela Moner is a fashionable special snowflake or whatever.

reminded him of his daughter

First movie was pretty good
Second movie tried too hard and didn't have any message or plot really. Mexican el dildorio and CIA kills 2 people and MC survives with a loli and then the movie ends sometime later

>beaners
>innocent
No.

It was about sending a message.

...and he should have shot the mother after the kids and waited a little longer before shooting the father.

Bah they would have retaliated eventually. They had to go.

>And for dessert, lead pudding!

One to the head while eating a steak with your loved ones is not a bad way to go.

He didn't care about that. They tortured and murdered his wife and daughter in order to get to him. He proved to them that it did (just not the way they expected).

Is Mexico really such a shithole or is the movie baseless slander?

he has plans for her. i know i would

Attached: moner sicario.jpg (1280x720, 76.98K)

Mexico has effectively surrendered to the drug cartels with the lefty president's "hugs not bullets" campaign and violence is worse than ever.

Why did the sequel suck so much? Christ, what a piece of shit. Don't make a second one if you're not gonna put any effort in.

Yes, only Texans understand how fucking horrible Mexico is which is why the rest of the country doesn't consider dealing with them a #1 priority. They 100% walk into our cities and cause trouble then leave like nothing happened. I used to go to Laredo and some shitty Mexican city a lot when I was younger, also lived in Harlingen. It's one of the big reasons Texas wants to secede so we can gun down Mexicans and close the borders for real.

>He was never shown to be moral or good
Yes but it was heavily implied that he used to be. It was the same with Alonzo in Training Day; clearly a corrupt cop and evil man but plenty of dialogue hinting that he was a good cop in his early career, with the intent to do good things.