Mhmm massa Wayne we fo' sure could use them donations for them projects

>mhmm massa Wayne we fo' sure could use them donations for them projects
>it would be just terrible if Wayne Enterprises were to be cancelled on social media, know wha' am sayin'?
>Aigt G, peace out. Gotta talk to shorty let him know who the boss nigga is now.

Attached: Bella_Real_-_Trailer_Image.png (907x1197, 826.72K)

She's a scumbag. I know that everyone thinks that Reeves isn't going to make her out to be one in the sequel, but I just can't see how. He's written him into Gotham being even shittier as a starting point for the near future.

No I'm sure their intentions were genuine
>black
>female
>change
>stand up
>rebuild faith
>not an ounce of substance, not a word about her actual _policies_
This to a wealthy white liberal and the corporation funding their project sounds really great and appealing to the audience they are trying to get to see their product
In reality it is hollow and just disguises business as usual serving powerful wealthy interests, their inspiration was obviously Obama and they achieved this in ways they cant even conceptualize
Its funny that the rightwing here are so triggered by her and think this is genuine and not just a corporation putting on a pose

The interesting thing is that the video clip near the start seemed to imply she wanted to get rid of the Renewal program (not surprised, this is classic neoliberal behavior) and then replace it with something unspoken (why she bothered Bruce for money). It's going to be very interesting what they do with her in the next film, if anything at all.

All of the DEY HEA chicks look exactly the same to me

>cancelled on social media
Fucking cringe. Can right wing boomers stop bitching about "cancel culture", please? If you are a racist bigoted piece of shit, people are gonna be angry. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences. Fuck around find out.

she was saying it was corrupt or broken iirc
if she had any evidence they'd have taken care of her

>Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences
I guess Nazi Germany did have free speech after all.

Fucking cringe. Can left wing boomers stop bitching about "rape culture", please? If you are a big titty slutty sexy piece of ass, people are gonna be horny. Freedom of clothing choices doesn't mean freedom from consequences. Fuck around find out.

i'm still not sure about what "DEY HEA" is supposed to mean. they're here/hear/both?

No, since they put people in death camps based on perceived genetic heritage and murdered political opponents. If you think this is the same as people reacting on social media, you're a delusional MAGA orange cheeto dick worshiping antivax flat earther piece of human trash.

Deal with it.

Don't pretend the jews were innocent. Read a book on Weimar Germany before you talk.

They/Her, pronouns to use

>be me in Nazi Germany
>say killing Jews is wrong
>go to jail
Consequences? To something I said?

>took him half an hour to come up with THAT

>be journalist in China
>make a public statement about Hong Kong deserving independence
>be put on house arrest
I wouldn't call this free speech, but leftists say it is.

>Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences.
Oxymoron.

If you have to fear consequences then it isn't free. Free speech doesn't exist.

>If you have to fear consequences then it isn't free.
Wrong. Free speech is guaranteed by the government, therefore government employees can't stifle your speech. You can still be "LE CANCELLED" by regular citizens for saying things they don't like. Learn about the subject before you speak. Social consequences have always been a thing.
See above. Government killing you is not the same as "MUH CANCEL CULCHUR!!!"
So what "book" did you read? I think I'll trust the historical academic consensus instead of an antisemite on Any Forums. Thanks (but no thanks)

>You can still be "LE CANCELLED" by regular citizens for saying things they don't like.
Lol
>be me
>say something the government doesn't like
>they use their planted "citizens" to feign outrage and shut me up

>people don't like your racist bullshit
>"the gubmint is using them to oppress me!!!!"
kek

>be me in Saudi Arabia
>say women should get more rights
>mob shows up and stones me to death
Consequences? To my words?

>There he is!
The is is silent though

>Social consequences have always been a thing.
You're literally defending mobbing up upon people with fringe opinions and mask it as some woke "muh consequences" bullshit.

And you don't even see how retarded it is, because you dumb fuck redditors are pozzed to hell and back.

>See above. Government killing you is not the same as "MUH CANCEL CULCHUR!!!"
Sure.

>be me in Nazi Germany
>say killing Jews is wrong
>get beaten up by people disagreeing with me
I'm loving this free speech thing.

>Free speech is guaranteed by the government, therefore government employees can't stifle your speech. You can still be "LE CANCELLED" by regular citizens
>it's not ok when people affiliated with the government do it but it's ok when people not affiliated with the government do it
Huh