Why?

Why?

Attached: leia-space-scene.jpg (1300x650, 52.57K)

She needed more cocaine.

There's nothing wrong with this scene.

yeah i honestly don’t have a problem with it. leia being able to use the force makes sense to me.

I always thought people hated this scene because it looks goofy as fuck. At least I did. But then I saw some video on youtube where some autist was sperging about how science proves how she should have died there because it's in space. Like shut the fuck up you fucking sperg it's Star Wars it's fucking space magic.

Hamill alive in real life; kill him in the film
Fischer dead in real life: keep her alive in the film

BRAVO RIAN !

Of course you chuds are going to complain about this scene, If it was Brad Pitt or another candy-eye actor you would be praising that scene

Did the ship stop moving or did she speed up?

What a different movie it could have been.

Attached: leia in space.jpg (1000x2508, 1.26M)

She pulled herself to the ship.

isnt there force breath? that was established in the prequels anyway. that could easily explain it away as if it actually matters

Where was "force breath" eatablished in the prequels?

>1 bar pressure difference
>he explodes

>make writers-- Interior close up on Leia on the command deck of a Resistance ship suddenly engulfed in fire and explosions. She's sucked out into the vacuum of space, we see her body getting closer to lifeless, when suddenly she awakens and uses her force abilities, from whom or where she learned this it mattters not, and she pulls herself to safety.
>women writers-- Leia: "good thing i studied with my brother THE Luke Skywalker himself too bad I learned so quickly about the force and overshadowed even his achievements hehehe maybe the new Jedi Academy should be run by women teehee"

>It's SUPPOSED to be a plothole!

episode 1. during the negotiation

Her nose looks really messed up from all the coke. I wonder if she artie langed it and had to have surgery.

Aren't these the same comics that have a man powered by sunlight, so strong he can move planets and with skin stronger than steel?

And that excuses absence of internal consistency?

They have rebreathers, they use them on naboo right after when visiting big bombad gungan city.
Beyond that, they're jedi that meditate for years. They immediately sought escape, hardly more than a regular breath duration required

I would have laughed at the scene if it wasnt that actually made me sad

It has never been established that the force can let you survive in a vacuum. Also it was never established that Leia had trained her force abilities to that extent, so presumably she just suddenly knows how to use them even though Luke had to train exhaustively to git gud. This is a problem with Rey too.

Furthermore, the ship she is thrown out of is under constant acceleration as it runs from Snoke's fleet. She should be quickly left behind as the ship continues accelerating, not just float alongside it.

oscarbait

I just checked and they only hold their breath for 30 seconds in that scene and they are shown inhaling a deep breath first. Well within the ability of an average person.