Man this generation is way to violent for me wtf

man this generation is way to violent for me wtf

Attached: NoxaHWcttVEF8MuwiWXTKT.jpg (1200x600, 71.09K)

The whole message of this movie was so Jewish

>The world is getting crazier so you should just accept it because you can't change anything
>Soo deeeeep

(((Coen))) brothers.

to be fair what can you really do about it? all you can do is find comfort in your own life user, because there's no way you're starting a revolution

There Will Be Blood was the superior picture and should have won Best Picture.

Hell Assassination of Jesse James was a better film than No Country.

>There Will Be Blood was the superior picture and should have won Best Picture.
False
>Hell Assassination of Jesse James was a better film than No Country.
True

Cormac isn't a jew AFAIK and it's the same message. Boomers can't fathom the world they created

What an incredible year for films.

Cormac was born Catholic. Not sure what he is now.

That's not the message though, zoomer speedwatcher. The scene with his cripple friend spells this out for you.

Literally the opposite is the message you mongoloid

you obviously can't

Whatever he is, he has another book coming out this year, likely his last; can't wait
3 kino westerns
we need more

Yes, so much crazier and scarier than the fucking Civil War or WW1 or the roaring twenties or the Great Depression or WW2 or MKUltra. Oh no, now people are le psychopaths, how frightening

If we win (implyign) the Boomers will go down as the second evilest group of people in history

behind jews

Tommy Lee Jones be like F this I'm out lol

Retard. The message is the world was always that crazy.

I think that’s the message if you’re an old fart who’s on their way out anyway. Young bucks like us can do whatever the hell we want.

my only problem with No Country is that part in the book where Llewelyn has a gun pointed at Anton dead to rights and he still gets away

The Coens did not write the story. They adapted the book to a painstaking degree. That's not even the message of the movie.

The message is that men are capable of terrible violence and always have been. Technology changes but the nature of men remains the same.