He's right

He's right

Attached: neil.png (529x564, 477.72K)

Why Any Forums so anti science now?

what's next? are you gonna tell me spider-man is unrealistic

What the freak? Is this true?

there's a fucking thread going about this with 200 replies

>make a dozen random tweets about the color green, including MCU pandering garbage and a literal kindergarten ROY G BIV reference, just to slip in some hard truths in between for these faggots.
pretty based, he really seems like he might be tired of the script

Attached: green.jpg (817x374, 60.6K)

Because science nerds and trust the science people didn’t get stuffed in lockers enough and now they think they’re celebrities

I'm pretty sure he was molested by Carl Sagan and that whole story he tells is just a cope.

Neil is an autistic sex pest and all of his tweets are mind-numbing

no idea what you are talking about, whats the story?

Basically the right have mounted a massive assault on Science and truth. Here is a guide to help you navigate topics related to medicine (ahem, we're still in a pandemic) and Science.

Attached: 1644822642726.png (1019x1598, 750.76K)

Gonna spread misinformation all of your sister you rat bastard

I know. I made it, and I had no idea it would turn as racist as it did so incredibly fast. Why can’t he just be an asshole who deserves to be mocked because he says stupid shit without people photoshopping fake tweets or making it about race? He says dumb ass shit like this, and that’s the funny part about it as far as I’m concerned. Lefty twitter was laughing at this all day today hours ago, but shit like this is why I’m keeping all the funny stuff I come across out of this place because people here can’t act right and wouldn’t know about it unless I said it because they live in their bubble.

Now go make another off topic thread about Jussie Smollet and have it get deleted in 5 seconds

>but shit like this is why I’m keeping all the funny stuff I come across out of this place
Good. Keep your faggy twitter screencaps away from here. No one cares what the science nigger has to say.

Uh ok. Just stop spreading misinformation? You don't have to eat every turd the Kremlin shits out, my guy.

Wasn't he also injected with something that made him mutate due to the radiation? Or was that just a thing in the 2004 version?

They clearly do, because everybody went ape shit over it. If I make a thread it’s hitting the bump limit, and it’s because this place has become so insular and starved for outside information that they go bananas when they get some. When left to your own devices you have such a limited bank of information to draw from that you keep regurgitating the same shit for decades. I saw like a half dozen bane threads today. The big topics of conversation around here are if a black actor is involved with a movie. This place used to be interesting like 15 years ago, but now it’s like stumbling into some secluded village in the Alleghenies that’s been inbred for several generations.

He might be retarded. There are actually smart people out there who are entirely ignored. This is what happens after decades of affirmative action.

he's either shitposting or borderline retarded

Kiss a mirror

Not falling for it
Sage+Dilate

Wait...... THE HULK ISNT REAL????

Attached: IMG_20220210_192931.jpg (1077x404, 112.86K)

strangely effortful fakepost