Hey uh Conan so uh the other day I was clicking my mouse doing the mouse clicking on my uh personal computer thing yeah...

Hey uh Conan so uh the other day I was clicking my mouse doing the mouse clicking on my uh personal computer thing yeah I got one of those at home you know this great technological machine of innovation and uh stumbled upon that dark corner of the world wide web you know a real sordid place that four-channel network you know full of horror boogeymen and shady characters of ill repute, there's not a single gentle soul in that place I tell ya but uh I met the most peculiar fella you know most fellas there they're just content uh wrecking havoc and being provocateurs you know their entire existential raison d'être is causing mayhem and being wicked you know but this one fella he frequents this miserable place day in day out not to partake in the spiteful attitude but uh he seeks to bring impossible order to this never-ending chaos with these other fellas causing all manners of wrongdoings you know he's like uh the mythical figure of Sisyphus you know Conan helplessly pushing that boulder upon that hill and suffering a futile endeavor for all of the eternity right, so you'd think he must at least have an ulterior motive right you know man's nature in this wretched world is always driven by self interest and you know like greed and such, right, well not fella he's not even earning financial compensation that fella, he's a real bonehead

Attached: 1647581986701.jpg (511x553, 131.39K)

Checked and keked

Attached: 1640014110372.jpg (435x465, 64.77K)

Underrated

good job, op

Attached: 1643605987281.gif (334x236, 1.46M)

RIP norm
good job OP

chuck'd

Attached: 1647496027535.gif (1100x450, 325.71K)

you've done Normie proud

Attached: owlnorm.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Does anyone have that picture of Norm in the sports hat holding a gun?

When is someone going to edit his hat to say "SNEED"?

Perfect

and make him yellow

Kekked.

A bit too much Dennis Miller in there, but good effort.

underrated, have an upvote

i agree, especially in that part about sisyphus and throwing raison d'être in there. the ending is very norm though, what with the existentialist dostoyevsky language.

one of the better "fuck jannies" i've read. good job user.

kek

>That gif

Goddamn Cosby will never be not funny

Attached: 1437427236007.gif (256x192, 1.39M)

Even though he hated Dostoyevsky. Tolstoy was his man.

kek

I’m glad this faggot is dead and I wish his faggot fans like (You) would join him