Started watching Better Call Saul how is Kim Wexler so almost average looking but also like a borderline 9/10...

Started watching Better Call Saul how is Kim Wexler so almost average looking but also like a borderline 9/10? I would gladly pay 500/hour to just be in the same room as her.

Attached: kim-wexler-on-the-rooftop-better-call-saul-joseph-oland.jpg (900x585, 68.83K)

Well maybe not just be in the same room as her hopefully sex is involved

She loyal.
Also feet

And legs
U right the loyalty thing is BIG, also she's like actually a decent person

I also really like Mike's daughter in law and their whole relationship its very wholesome.

>average looking
Literally model tier, especially considering she was like 45 in the first season.

Well you have to consider the average Any Forums user is an unfuckable permavirgin only used to seeing women with 46 filters on snapchat.

I tend to think that there's a level of attractiveness that seems real, like maybe you'd have a shot with the woman in question, that bumps up the hotness.
She also just seems really likable - to the point it saddens me to seem Jimmy lure her to do shitty things, even if she insists it's up to her to do what she wants. The intro of her as a kid having to deal with her shitty, drunkard mother gave some possible insight into her behavior

yeah pls dont spoil it

Shes an actually well written character with human motivations. Also she cute, also she stands by saul most of the time, so that in itself is appealing.

About that...

anyways she was like perfectly cast

okay im gonna leave now, im 100% gonna get spoiled

Smart, capable, well put together, no drama. Lookwise she's a bit over average, but it's everything else that makes her attractive imo.

what do you think her farts smell like?

Nothing so far has really been spoilers, but yeah, you're running a high risk by posting about a show that's been on for the better part of a decade and soon drawing to a close.

im always late to the party, so far im loving the show. I liked breaking bad too but its too tense sometime like wtf are these people trying to give me a panic attack

cute pic thanks
>Also feet
i became a footfag after i watched bcs... post some

def the type of women im into, if i ever get married i dont think id settle for anything less

potato chips and french fries

Ur welcome, not really a foot guy so apologies if its not the best

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 67.16K)

Damn. Can't believe Jimmy abandoned her

What the fuck is wrong with him, literal disney princess story shit and he just throws it away