I GOT HIM CLARENCE, I GOT HIIIIIIIMMMMM!

Robocop Thread!

> How are the tv shows/mini movies?

> Do you want a new sequel to the original or a sequel to the 2014 remake or a completely new reboot?

> Your recasting ideas for the characters?

Attached: robocop-movie-screencaps.com-12003.jpg (1920x1056, 270.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.li/Comic/Frank-Miller-s-Robocop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: robocop-movie-screencaps.com-12007.jpg (1920x1056, 357.99K)

No idea about the shows
I want an r rated remake
I guess robocop could be black. He'd be covered up.

Attached: robocop-movie-screencaps.com-12016.jpg (1920x1056, 224.41K)

MISSOULA, MONTANA!

>Do you want a new sequel to the original
no
>or a sequel to the 2014 remake or a completely new reboot?
no

leave robocop alone
leave all old franchises the fuck alone

>I guess robocop could be black
It's funny the corrupt cop in 2014 looks like Jussie Smollett.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-18-01-04-38.png (1920x1080, 889.46K)

Bros I love her sweaty smug face bros! Help!

Attached: robocop-movie-screencaps.com-708.jpg (1920x1056, 250.03K)

[horny smug intensifies]

Attached: robocop-movie-screencaps.com-709.jpg (1920x1056, 219.14K)

She's the one part of the movie I don't like. Can't stand how she looks. Not cute, not feminine, just ruddy nondescript woman

>> Do you want a new sequel to the original or a sequel to the 2014 remake or a completely new reboot?
>> Your recasting ideas for the characters?

If it was up to me...
> A Halloween (2018) style direct sequel to the original. Doesn't have to erase the other sequels but doesn't address them.
> Keep the retro 80s future feel.
> I want robots on the streets to still feel like a new unique wondrous thing like it was in the original, the 2014 movie having advanced robotics everywhere was too much IMO.
> Take zero influence or plot points from the Frank Miller script that was split into 2 & 3.
> Use the exact original suit design with zero changes. Especially the polished metallic shine to the armor, the 2014 armor was too plasticy.
> Get someone like Gareth Edwards (rogue one), Cary Joji Fukunaga (true detective s1) or the Russo Brothers to direct.
> Recasting obviously being in order I would choose pic related...

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-jMakR0KrbIf.jpg (1530x620, 595.02K)

>> Use the exact original suit design with zero changes. Especially the polished metallic shine to the armor, the 2014 armor was too plasticy.

Attached: robocop-movie-screencaps.com-8799.jpg (1920x1056, 345.83K)

bump

I pinned this thread. Make it worth my time.

What happened to the kid that played "kid"? Did he have a name? I feel like somebody was named Hodged. Nuke!

Hobbs? He dies offscreen if I remember correctly.

I tried watching Robocop 2 recently and I couldn't finish it. Felt like it was trying too hard to be wacky and comic book-y. Also the kids being there in awkward spots (Hobbs, the arcade kids, the Little League gang, the manchild cop named Duffy) made it feel like they wanted a younger, dumber audience for this one. Kinda sucked, since I remembered Robocop 1 and 2 felt seamless in terms of feel/tone when I was like 13.

Hobbs (thanks) was great, but he was just in a shit sequel. Kid shoulda been the main bad guy.

i love that nigga kurtwood smith like you wouldnt believe

Funny you mention the comic book shit, because Frank Miller's original screenplay was adapted into a comic book. It's fucking bonkers.

>not cute
Nah, you're just gay. If a certain is all it takes to make you consider someone feminine or not you should probably go back to your trap shit.

That's how female cops are, brochacho. Were you expecting Sharon Stone in platform heels?

>projection

It had great hyper detailed art.

readcomiconline.li/Comic/Frank-Miller-s-Robocop

Attached: RCO015_1583476543.jpg (1024x1588, 554.66K)

Yeah that sounds hot