Singapore

How is it like to live in a country with the most superior political system?
youtu.be/Hkxf4SC_SBk

Attached: 1653485833511719397349866782249.png (2048x1365, 44.52K)

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH I NEED SEEEEEEEEX SEXSEXSEXSEX

They are a company masquerading as a country

I am from Singapore studying in London.
This is true.

If you're not a chink, it's mostly meh

soulless

turdworlder bros...it's over

breddy gud. it's clean, safe and most importantly, people leave you alone.

Attached: k89.jpg (1280x720, 96.24K)

That's a keling

I am also from singapore

Attached: imfromsingapore.png (847x2262, 890.92K)

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-3821-1501535996-2.gif (400x300, 3.11M)

Based
Those are 0.1% of my posts because I suffer.
I am graduating from Imperial in 1 and a half months with a shitty life sciences degree.
It is over for me

Attached: 1639913542814.jpg (216x198, 12.11K)

>Imperial
It's over

does uk have welfare

Have you met the Bong Breaker?

>Those are 0.1% of my posts because I suffer.
I mean I post a lot more about how Americans and Australians do NOT suffer, I do not post about Singapore unless people mention it.
It is impossible to suffer in Australia or America

I'm a fucking idiot who got 4 H2 As at A-levels but decided to study biochemistry like a retard so now I have no job opportunities. I have master's offers from both Imperial and UCL but I have no idea what to do afterwards.

Only for citizens and people with settled status

This gif is JARRING

it is suffering, I wish someone could nuke this country.
if the surrounding nuclear blast takes out some malaysians and indonesians, I consider my life well lived

Do you guys vote for them?
What are the negatives of your country?

Attached: 1653487842160888192105873968730.png (800x800, 36.09K)

>What are the negatives of your country?
Pic, it's a corporation larping as a country, everyone is just a cog in a machine. Very stressful and materialistic society

Attached: file.png (696x299, 40.55K)

the opposition is fucking retarded, people vote for the ruling party knowing they are getting pegged, because there is no other choice

>negatives
too controlled. for example, I want to light up some fireworks but it is banned in singapore

>the negatives
it's boring

dictatorship can be good but what if the dictator is retarded?
we had a retard now but we can kick him out eventually, if we were a dictatorship we would have retard forever

Attached: 1641680726464.jpg (946x644, 40.26K)

>getting caned for chewing gum is superior
lmao just lmao

still better than getting shot for being black

>cog in a machine
I feel like this is a meme. explain what you mean
I thought this when I was younger, but when I hit mid 20s, I stopped caring about others and do stupid shit all the time

That's based though

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "nigger" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

i kneel to the Republic of Singapore, and its based Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew and his successors

Attached: quoteLKY.jpg (1200x630, 63.3K)

>I feel like this is a meme. explain what you mean
Idk, but before I came here I worked 6 days a week (medical sector) and the employees there only got 14 days' leave a year. I don't know if you have overseas experience but here in the UK working culture is totally different, in Singapore it feels like you're alive just to generate workplace productivity. UK has a lot of flaws (don't know how normies here think the London tube is good), but this is one big difference I observed

My life is work 1 year -> take a break for a year. During my off year, I'm a travelling gamedev.
I bring a portable laptop setup around, riding a bike around singapore, setting up workspaces at scenic views, i.e. top of building, beaches, malls.
Sometimes I trespass churches, conventions to get free food

If you are following normie culture, aren't you willingly acting as a cog in the machine?