If hollywood actually used the beauty standards of asia how would this change movies?

If hollywood actually used the beauty standards of asia how would this change movies?

Attached: Make up cures woke shit.jpg (1004x1558, 1.27M)

all mogged by Sully

Attached: sulks5.jpg (1281x736, 134.94K)

They don't want white men to be happy. There I said it. Halo, LOTR, WOT, The Witcher, Star Trek, pretty much everything is designed to destroy anything white men love.

I wanna become a plastic surgeon in one of those asian countries. I'd be fucking rich. I'd have a dozen clients a day.

Tzuyu only on the right side that is natural

Attached: Hollywood vs. Asia(2).png (1004x1558, 2.12M)

By and large the movies would get better.

Tzuyu had nose surgery, Jihan is natty though

Left: adults
Right: children
Like Mr Plinkette said, children are the death touch of your film.

Lucy Liu is the only attractive women in that picture

based

>if Hollywood would apply teenagers getting plastic surgery would the image improve?
kys plasticpop coomer

is it one guy who escaped the kpop containment generals spamming these kinds of threads, or a group?
I see that plastic af dude on the bottom right spammed a bunch

fuck yeah is that gurls with plastic surgeries and 2 tons of makeup??

>Irene granny
>literally 31 years old
>better than Lucy Liu

Would bang all 6. Fr fr

South Korea is a dystopia. Imagine a country where half the population gets a dozen plastic surgeries and the other half is suicidal incels

If you think Asians in Asia look like that you need to get off the internet. I've been to Asia many times and they're fucking dog ugly on average.

Natural versus Fake
Korea is apex clown world wrapped up in its own delusion. Fuck all of them.

Lucy Liu is objectively very attractive.
Awkwafina isn't supposed to be beautiful, which is why she's not the lead in Dirty Rich Asians or whatever the fuck.

Why do I keep seeing this shit on Any Forums? No one cares about your yellow fever.

It seems like it was one guy and then carried on by others memeing. I don't understand why they chose DO from Exo when he's the ugliest guy in his group and actual there are Any Forums related kpop idol actors that are good looking and make his point.

Attached: Minho-1991-p01.jpg (530x716, 51.15K)