People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do?

Endure, Master Wayne. Take it. They'll hate you for it, but that's the point of Batman, he can be the outcast. He can make the choice that no one else can make, the right choice.

Attached: watch-the-world-burn.jpg (570x239, 16.74K)

Bawls the size of tangerines

Every bit of advice Alfred handed out in the movies was useless at best, harmful at worst.
And then when a letter from Bruce's potential gf falls into his hands, saying that Bruce came in 2nd, he hides it and allows Bruce to despair for 8 YEARS as a recluse, because the alternative is to let him see the letter, recover himself, and restart the crime-fighting that Alfred despises and holds in contempt.
What a cunt.

>Seven Vagánias, Master Wayne.

>People are dying, Alfred. What would you have me do?
>Fuck 'em, Mastah Wayne. People are shits, they always 'ave been, there's no guarantee for survival out there. Your hands are clean because you're not legally responsible.

Thank god we got The Batman. He is supposed to be a smart detective and never physically or psychologically weak enough to retire or kill. Nolan's Batman was dumb, weak physically and mentally. Snyder's Batman was an even dumber brute with weak will who killed. The Batman is the first Batfilm to respect the comicbook lore and actually listens to fans.

Alfred was a mercenary officer in the Congo, on which he killed thousands of civilians and insurgents by his command, not to mention hundreds by his own hands. The ripple effect of his and his peers actions created the massive refuge crisis which destroyed the neighboring regions with further mass death due to starvation and subsequent pillaging. Conveniently, Alfred leaves this out.

Lmao

>Every bit of advice Alfred handed out in the movies was useless at best, harmful at worst.
Brain dead retard. It's because of the burn the forest advice he uses mass surveillance. It's because of this speech he takes the fall for Dent's crimes.

>A long time ago, I was on Any Forums. Some anons and I were shitposting for the local meme threads. They were trying to test the loyalty of hired guns by bribing them with Any Forums passes. But their posts were being pruned in a thread north of Reddit by a janny. So, we went looking for the passes. But in six months, we never met anybody who paid him. One day, I saw an user playing with a pass the size of a big guy. The janny had been throwing them away.
>So why steal them?
Well, because he was a transgender person. Because some jannies aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some jannies just want to watch the hotpocket burn.

Attached: 1565627660378.jpg (337x326, 87.18K)

Oh and then, after those 8 years, with Bruce's personal and financial life on the brink, all because Bruce believes he's lost the true love of his life, Alfred throws her letter in his face as a "Fuck You" on his way out the door.
Why? Because Bruce has finally worked up the heart to suit up and fight for justice again, a role that Alfred resents with every fibre of his pampered body.

Yet the movie was meh :)

Based take

Get out my thread fag

>Remember when you left Any Forums? Before all this, before Gookmoot? You were gone seven hours. Seven hours I waited, hoping that you wouldn't post again. Every hour, I took a walk. I went to McDonald's, there's this table, in the corner by the bathroom. Every 15 minutes, I'd sit there and order a Big Mac. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a 4/10 and maybe a Nintendo Switch. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back to Any Forums. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except memes and shitposting. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

Attached: 1565627660377.jpg (1280x720, 91.4K)

>Why? Because
Because he knows Bruce will die if he continues being Batman. People say Nolan movies have too much exposition but then you have faggots like yourself miss obvious shit like this.

Based

no u LMAO

Attached: 1645674378645.png (421x519, 209.52K)

Capeshitters are just upset that this doesn't respect their retarded lore too much.

Also the reason Alfred does tell him about Rachel was because it would break him further. He was already depressed from her death but this would've just pushed him further.

>a long ago, I was Imboormuh

Dear Bruce. I need to be honest and clear. I'm going to marry Harvey Dent. I love him, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. When I told you that if Gotham no longer needed Batman we could be together, I meant it. But now I'm sure the day won't come when *you* no longer need Batman. I hope it does; and if it does I will be there, but as your friend. I'm sorry to let you down. If you lose your faith in me, please keep your faith in people. Love, now and always, Rachel.

Attached: the-dark-knight-horrifying-moments-that-make-us-cringe.jpg (1300x730, 176.32K)

>Because he knows Bruce will die if he continues being Batman.
Alfred himself fought in a shitty colonialist conquest, risking death just to build up the Empire's fortunes.
Bruce wants to risk his life to stamp out the parasites destroying a city of millions.
Alfred is a hypocritical cunt-bag.

more based takes

>Also the reason Alfred does tell him about Rachel was because it would break him further.
Totally Untrue; Bruce was fixated on Rachel as his "Forever Girl". Learning that she just wasn't that into him would allow him to move on with himself.
Alfred explicitly hides the letter because he doesn't want Bruce being Batman. He's a shit take on the character.

>no comfy adventure movie about Alfred and his boys in the prime of their youth having swashbuckling adventures in Rangoon
>working for the local government, fighting bandits and pacifying the locals
>dank kino scene when they have to burn the forest down to find the bandit
i would have watched this movie, shot in the vein of say Sorceror, or Emperor of the North or Apocalypse Now, starring Michael Caine circa the 1970s

In the end, Alfred always just wants to protect Bruce, at all costs. But when Bruce goes against what he personally wants he's still proud of Bruce for being his own man.

batman is just a tool of the system working to keep the babylonian systems in place and keep the lower classes enslaved. as usual.

retard

See you're a low IQ cretin who doesn't understand basic storytelling. Alfred burns the letter in TDK when Bruce talks about how she was waiting for him. He realised that telling Bruce at that moment would break his spirit to the point where he won't be able to fight. Alfred burns the letter *because he wanted to continue being Batman* not the opposite. He literally tells Bruce to continue after hiding the letter.

Bruce continued being Batman after TDK until the mob was crushed and only retired after his body gave up. The only way you could completely misunderstand basic storytelling is if you're either a schizo or a troll.

why does that make Alfred a hypocrite? Do you even know what hypocrisy is, user?

>what if, I burnt that letter, to spare you pain

>Alfred explicitly hides the letter because he doesn't want Bruce being Batman
He literally tells to continue being Batman after he hides the letter because Gotham needs him, kek.

It's retarded for Alfred to be treating a 35 yr old man as a child, let alone a 35 yr old trained ninja assassin with a billion dollar arsenal.
He's not his fucking Jewish mother.
He's SUPPOSED to be a retired man of action and danger himself. They went too far with Alfred's dry sarcasm and black humor and turned him into a complaining shrew.

Oh no it wasn't
You see you suffer from a common mental disorder called "shit taste"
It causes you to have shit taste in kino

Attached: holy kino.jpg (1386x2048, 242.92K)

didn't they all wind up in Gotham?

>It's retarded for Alfred to be treating a 35 yr old man as a child, let alone a 35 yr old trained ninja assassin with a billion dollar arsenal.
I forgot. Your Batman is supposed to be a guy who isn't affected by death of his loved ones right?

You're expecting a lifelong and loyal traditional English butler to think like a typical, free thinking American. He has a duty he strives towards, and that duty is serving and protecting the Wayne family.