Why did Jerry own so much cereal?

Why did Jerry own so much cereal?

Attached: jr.jpg (642x480, 24.46K)

>JEWS ARE TAKING ALL THE CEREAL SOCIETY IS COLLAPSING!! AHHHHH IM GOING INSANE!

Attached: 1637507616686.png (645x770, 46.18K)

Thanks for immediately ruining what could have potentially been a funny thread and shitting it up with politics.

It's all he could afford.

For Kramer, notice you never see Jerry eating it but Kramer is constantly raiding Jerry's kitchen

Variety is the spice of life!

he was a cereal connoisseur

>Why did Jerry own so much cereal?
Woah! I don't think anyone's ever made that observation before. My mind is blown.

>Thanks for immediately ruining what could have potentially been a funny thread and shitting it up with politics.

Attached: 1644953867221.png (600x800, 50.86K)

It was supposed to illustrate that he and George were manchildren.

Jerry can't cook because he a rich guy who goes out to eat constantly. So when he is home he eats basic shit like cereal and apples

Because his character was explicitly a "manchild" for the times. He was into superhero comic books, toys, ate breakfast cereals all the time instead of "grownup food", wore sneakers even with suits, etc.

I kinda thought we'd been over this but alright.

People who post jaks all day should be sterilized like the pedos they are

/thread
Why can't the left meme?

Was even that caption too much text for you dunces?

I have broken this threads hymen and I have broken your hymen with my post and my peanus weanus of course. AHAHAH MY PENUS WEANUS

GET IT HAHA

Seinfeld takes place in Hell and the characters are all representative of the seven deadly sins. Jerry's sin was gluttony (too much cereal)

kek. okay but seriously why are the jews taking all the cereal hmm?

JERRY IS IPOD

Jews don't believe in Heaven or Hell.

For the '90s this was considered edgy. He's a grown man that eats children's cereal. Wow! How did they get away with putting that on TV!

I look like this and say these things.

Jews love cereal

That's why they're in hell