Better Call Saul BCS

have you been re-watching better call saul in preparation for the release of the next season?

I watched all of the seasons upon their original release dates and haven't rewatched them since so I've largely forgotten them. I'm almost at the end of season 1 now

Attached: p15677306_b_h8_ab.jpg (1280x720, 137.53K)

Nah, Ive watched it enough. Looking forward to the final season.
Also, when the episodes are being released do you watch the last episode before watching the new one? I do that.

No because lets face it, BCS is not very good as a whole. Some parts are great, and they even outshine areas of the original BB. But because the show largely relies on Saul, you can't make a hen house out of a whore house. That is to say, the eggs are only as good as the chickens available - and the cast of BCS is largely filled with slugs.

No, I forgot most things and am going to watch the last season just to finish the series.

Yeah, I finished it a few days ago. Eager to see how it ends. Seeing little Kim makes me love her even more

I've been rewatching it, but I'm excited to watch breaking bad after season 6 drops. I never watched the whole thing aside from a few episodes in season 1 and some clips on youtube.

I'd be curious to see how seeing BCS first impacts your initial watch of Breaking Bad. Have any BCS shots been particularly jarring? I know they don't do it too often, but there are definitely bits where they assume you've seen BB

I want daddy Lalo to cum all over my face and tits

So you watch each episode twice over the span of a fortnight?

I'm hoping they don't pull some bullshit and have him survive up to the Gene era

is the latest episode where lalo escapes in the tunnel if yes then i'm caught up

a single*

I rewatched it a few months ago and it's still pretty fresh in my mind but I might rewatch some parts now and then. Really really enjoyed listening to the Better Call Saul Insider Podcast and getting deeper insight into a bunch of technical stuff

I tend to rewatch them like that.

Remember those retarded camera angles?

when they introduced los pollos hermanos I thought it was weird when they showed the logo like it was a "oh shit" moment, cause I didn't know at the time why it was a big deal

strange how everyone forgets what happens in BCS and has to rewatch it but remembers everything that happened in Breaking Bad

Yeah, that was one shot that really stood out to me as a bit cheesy.

*fortnite

>strange how everyone forgets what happens in BCS and has to rewatch it but remembers everything that happened in Breaking Bad
based noticer noticing

There weren't 3 years between seasons during Breaking Bad

It's been nearly a decade since Breaking Bad ended.

I unironically remember more about Better Call Saul than Breaking Bad, I think because there are fewer, longer scenes in Better Call Saul whereas Breaking Bad moves at a quicker pace with more scenes per episode.

Think we'll get any Tyrus and Victor backstory?
What about some info about Howard's dad?
More Chuck scenes?

>I unironically remember more about Better Call Saul than Breaking Bad

Attached: 1615021248474.jpg (700x734, 79.69K)

Yes, I just finished S1 last night.
Was thinking of skipping it because I forgot how slow the start is but it picks up a bunch around episode 5

most people that have watched it once probably don't remember it other than what broadly happens.

that's what i found to be the case after recently re-watching it, anyways.

So you remember all of breaking bad without ever watching it after it aired? that's autism, bro

How the fuck is that an NPC quality?

The other point that's relevant is that even after Breaking Bad ended and a couple of years went by before BCS was announced, it still carried enough relevancy because it was actually memorable.