Looks like another kino performance incoming

Looks like another kino performance incoming.

Attached: DF4775DF-CC01-4A57-9323-492E54ABA613.jpg (1333x1466, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OvLdy2W0uw&t=352s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>scared for jared
>madatmort

It's going to bomb

This guy's a joke, I used to think he was pretty good before the joker debacle, he was pretty solid in Lord of War - but now I think he's just a clown.

>Boring as fuck in Bladerunner 2049
>Fell for the yolker meme for Suicide Squad of all movies
>was "a bit spooky" when playing a vampire

Is he just a turbo autist? Did Nick Cage tell him to reel that shit in for lord of war?

Why does he want to look like Cheezus?

this guy wants to be a legend so bad, he's in the shadow of Christian bale since american psycho, heath ledger, and tom cruise. Has he ever won a serious award? I feel like he craves recognition.

Well said

Once he got an Oscar in 2013 he completely went into the twilight zone of hollywood faggotry and pretentiousness.

By current year rules he should be cancelled by twitter for life because muh trans appropriation and straight white male actor.

This. He clearly wants to be "like all the other method actors" but puts no fucking soul into it.

i really hate leto

It's weird how he seemed like a much better actor before winning it. Nowadays all his performances seem too try hard. He was decent in that Denzel Washington flick but still veered towards overacting in a couple of scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=4OvLdy2W0uw&t=352s

Get kerm'd.

Attached: 1641730335334.png (1000x1000, 490.77K)

Hating Jared Leto is reddit

His Joker was fine Mr Contrarian.

Leto strikes me as a legit Patrick Bateman-like full-on psychopath,.

>we need a kino
>say no more

Attached: The Daniel Day Lewis of this generation.jpg (775x836, 96.49K)

He was actually good in The Little Things the movie around him just sucked

Attached: index.gif (268x301, 1.66M)

Hes just committed to method acting. He takes it to the extreme. I saw an interview with an actress recently where she said she didn't even meet the real Leto until after they were done filming the movie she was in. He didn't break character the entire time.

Its dedication. Its why he keeps getting roles.

Attached: shrug.jpg (800x1143, 133K)

"The little things", loved that movie. The first time I enjoyed Leto in forever. I thought he played the self-absorbed narcissist with exactly the right amount of cringe.

>but now I think he's just a clown.
so you liked his joker?

thanks to Heath Ledger we now have this meme of "I was worried for ____ because he went to such a dark place in character for _____ film"

If you've seen him in Conan videos the guy just has a massive ego and doesn't like hearing any criticism. Probably goes full retard and then thinks hes done something great

>they're making Tron 3
>hes in it
Can't wait to hear he crawled inside a PC case and lived there for 2 years to prepare for the role

Attached: tron.gif (1920x800, 1.95M)

Pretty much.

does this technique ever work? I think basically everyone knows it's publicity by now

>Its dedication. Its why he keeps getting roles

it's certainly not because he's a good actor

Why doesn't he just try acting?

That's the contrarinan take

he plays creepy assholes who could be pedos well.