What're some movies that showcase God tier man thighs...

What're some movies that showcase God tier man thighs? I've been working in mine and I wear tights out in public to show them off. Why does Hollywood refuse to die showcase big thick man thighs?

Attached: e27b267be0149623d527902a37ae75c9.jpg (407x407, 26.23K)

>Why does Hollywood refuse to die showcase big thick man thighs?
Men bad.

Attached: 65088-1628257847.jpg (640x356, 38.17K)

please take your mental disorder back to Any Forums

my thighs are humorously thin, I like being able to feel the bones. it gives me a weird sense of lightness amd ownership of my skeleton

I do a glance back when I see some impressive man legs more than tits. Just because I know the work it takes to achieve. I'm almost aroused by the commitment you could say. Gf thinks I'm looking at his side piece but I'm mirin them trunks.

did this guy play soccer or something?

based dubs

>heh, funposting thread: reported

Attached: 1601656712210.png (800x624, 74.82K)

what was he going to do with a shotgun anyway?

The movie did Muldoon dirty. In the books he takes out not one but two rexes, though IIRC one is just mentioned in the background. Still, he takes one out in the books along with some raptors.

Blast a raptor? Wouldn't be any good against a rex but you could mop up the little guys with one.
In theory.

He swills scotch too

maybe it was loaded with solid slugs?

Attached: magnum slug.jpg (480x360, 38.81K)

he also used rocket launchers to do it

you will never be a woman, now cope

I guess the question is what would you use against a crocodile or komodo dragon?

this always kills me, SPAS 12 are gigantic pieces of shit
i'd rather have a fucking 9mm pistol to try and mow down a dino if that was my only other option

He died irl

Attached: 1632070274769.png (1149x850, 178.11K)

I have an 8" dick and my gf is in bed next to me. You're the troon shitting up what could be a fun thread. Byee.

Yeah, he gets a whole alcoholic redemption arc. Movie Muldoon looks cool but doesn't live up to it, while book Muldoon is more like a Victorian scotch-chugging explorer. If I remember right he's got a beard, chops, the works.
Yep. Blows up one T-rex and when they talk about his history apparently he hunted and killed one in the past.

>lying for no reason
Cope.

Me too bud

Briskly meander away from them.

>responding to me
begone leglet

Buckshot makes living organisms dead

>Briskly meander away from them
they're not slow they're very fast

Attached: cheers-wink.gif (498x498, 1.09M)

In November 1994, Peck was diagnosed with an undisclosed type of cancer. He was said to be undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy and his agent claimed that he was making a recovery, but he died at his home in Kingston-upon-Thames, London, on 4 April 1999, at the age of 53

Attached: 1625670298624.png (364x295, 29.91K)

Well at least you tried, plebbit

Attached: 300px-Back-to-reddit.jpg (300x431, 36.84K)

not if they got a tough hide and musculature

No fucking way a croc is catching me on land, ever. A small komodo could maybe run me down, but would it?

SPAS is decent if you just pump it. The semi-auto is too unreliable.

No, but he went by Bob and got mixed up a lot with a guy who did play, also named Bob Peck.