Russell Brand is a schizo boomer and I'm tired of pretending he's not...

Russell Brand is a schizo boomer and I'm tired of pretending he's not. I agree with a lot of his points but just look at this clickbait trash. How can we be expected to take him seriously when he acts like Ben Shapiro or Ethan Klein.

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-120608.jpg (1440x2350, 640.79K)

Russel is dangerously based. Unfortunately, he might be found dead soon from a "suicide"

This is how YouTube forces content "creators" into doing what YouTube wants. It's a sickening game to play, abiding by the mysterious algorithm and whatnot.

He's an addict, he has the exact same tendencies and mindloops that addicts show. He suddenly became Christian at the same time he quit drugs, much like other addicts. And he has the same victim complex paranoia that schizo addicts have.

easy content to make

He's based as hell, best thing to happen to conservatives for years. He's out new poster boy.

>10 Things You Didn't Know About The Russian Government (The Ending Will BLOW YOU AWAY!)

You have to make clickbaity titles and thumbnails for the normies to watch your content sadly

He's such a left wing pseudo intellectual faggot. If anyone has actually read his books they would know he's a deranged Marxist who has no understanding of societies, civilizations or economics.

He's following the trajectory of every normal guy I know, my friends were all hipsters with normie opinions and I used to be the reactionary conspiracy one and now they're early 30s gone through the pandemic and lecturing me about being too neutral and not pro Russian.

But his content isn't directed at normies. It's directed at right wing conservative men. Why would he make these condescending clickbait titles when his intended audience are far more intelligent than normies?

clickbait titles or not he raises good points and constantly BTFOs mainstream media/govts. He's finally fulfilling his destiny

>It's directed at right wing conservative men.
Not even true, it's directed at everyone

>average video length is 15+ minutes
There's no way he has that much to say about anything that is worth listening to.

Any Forums has infested pop culture and what we once thought were obscure shitposting opinions have now become the norm. Look at OPs image, Russell Brand is using the NPC meme. All these new Any Forums memes are found on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.

I don't watch him but it's cool to see, he seems like a genuine guy who was looking for the truth. He might have been a marxist but things change, I was a Verso book reading lefty in my early 20s and completely changed just by sincerely reading everything.

You think liberals want to hear what Russell Brand has to say? They want to cancel him. His audience is us.

He's based

Attached: 1647508476961m.jpg (829x1024, 240.01K)

Have you ever heard him speak? He just waffles on and uses fancy words to make himself seem more intellectual. He's basically just an ascended version of Noel Fielding.

The world is a big place and there are so many distinct angles to look at every piece of it from.
15 minutes is not nearly enough.

I doubt it. He's a, what leftists or rightists would call a centrist, despite the seemingly right-wing topics and titles.

kinda sucks desu, I know it should be good but we're losing our one piece of culture we have no matter how gay that sounds

Elon Musk was posting a NPC meme the other day on Twitter too

If you read his books you'll see he's actually extremely left wing.

>Conservatards think a centrist who leans more to the left is their "poster boy"

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1647490028838.jpg (828x821, 656.06K)

>How can we be expected to take him seriously when he acts like Ben Shapiro or Ethan Klein.

They're all e-celebs. If you want ot make cash as an e-celeb you have to do e-celeb things, which is click bait and being stupid. Brand found out the q-user and MAGA crowds pay better so he has to pander to them.

btw, I always get Jared Leto and Brand confused. Muddling the watters is Leto has some cult as well.

Radicalized liberals, perhaps. Normal liberals would appreciate his honest approach to discussing current events, nuances included.

Wtf I had no idea this guy was GigaBased

He's getting a little too based for his own good, wouldn't be surprised if they either cancel or suicide him

That was a while ago though. A lot of radical things have happened in the past few years.

How did he go from

>VOTE LABOUR
>VOTE REMAIN
>GLOBOHOMO GOOD

to this?

Did he overdose on red pills after being invited on Epstein’s jet cruise?

he's a bellend and always has been

you must stop thinking in terms of left/ring wing which is the point of many of his videos. There is no left/ring wing anymore. The divide is now between people who know media and governments are lying 24/7 and people who want everyone to obey their governments 24/7 regardless of how little sense it makes. Many of his viewers formerly identified as left wing liberal voters before covid. I was one of them but that doesn't mean I'm right wing now. Instead I see how the political spectrum is just another manufactured class divide to fuel conflict. If we are busy fighting each other we do not pose a threat to the ones behind this agenda. The day when we all realise who our true enemy is is what our governments fear most. Conservatism does appear to be the new counter culture however