I heard this show was pozzed but I liked the snyder movie. Is it worth a watch?

I heard this show was pozzed but I liked the snyder movie. Is it worth a watch?

Attached: wmtv.jpg (1280x1920, 279.94K)

100% pozzed and has nothing to do with Snyder's movie or the Watchmen.

Here’s your new Dr. Manhattan, bro

Attached: 5DF26BFB-8842-4AD7-B9B8-3D5D0A14485F.jpg (2184x1456, 349.7K)

WE

jfc he looks like one of the blue man group.

I was so disappointed with the first two episodes then it took a left turn and became Kino for a little while before taking a very, very hard 360 and turning into utter laughable bad dogshit

epically bad

They cast this coon with a messed up shaped head instead of one with a normal looking head to normalize ugly Africans and to piss everyone off.
Imagine if they cast someone with a malformed head to play Heisenberg or any other bald character.
Not only that, they had to have several scenes of expository dialogue just to explain why he was even a black now in the first place.

Hate when reddit says shit like this.
>the first 2 episodes of mandalorian are kino bro
>the first 8 episodes of *insert show* are awful but the penultimate episode is good before becoming shit against check it out!
>entire movie is long and awful but the last 5 minutes were epic!
just shut the fuck up, it sucked then

I didn’t watch the show, why did he turn black and not just stay a blue person on mars

somebody(s) thought this was a good idea

you are aware of dips in quality?
Watchmen had moments of really interesting and fun takes of the world Alan Moore created it is just that most of the time it was garbage but it did at least have some redeeming features

>got bored on mars because he couldn't create life
>comes back to earth and falls in love with a black woman for some reason
>black woman makes him become a black man because being black is based and she aint loving no whitey

Lmao. The whole point of Dr. Manhattan isolating on mars is because he turned into a little nihilist that didn’t believe in people anymore

>me after posting that I kinda like this show and wish there was a second season

Attached: lubemans.gif (268x290, 3.26M)

Here's a two word review that should tell you everything you need to know: yass kween.

It was actually better than the Snyder movie. The Snyder movie was a bad adaptation of the comics, with zero added value and plenty taken away and changed for the worse.

The series was more of a continuation of the comics in terms of plot, although I think they could've delved more into some aspects and characters.

In short: well worth the watch

BIG BLUE COCK!!!

Kill....yourself....now...

Nah I'm good

bulbous header blue man group motherfucker with a blurry juggalo in the background what the fuck

fucking garbage.

turned two established characters into niggers for no reason other than "we cuz capes" and makes the main character an uninteresting she-boon with unrelatable motives.

Rorschach is retconned as a white supremacist, which is fitting seeing as he hated pedos and the elite in the original.

Ah, I see its Any Forums o'clock.
You know this place is SO much nicer when you guys are asleep or at work. You have no idea

pluck out the naughty words in his post that you don't like and tell me he's wrong

stop whinging about pol you little faggot