Me on the right

>me on the right

Attached: adam-sandler-checking-out-if-winona-ryder-s-boobs-are-real-at-2016-mtv-movie-awards.jpg (2048x2048, 2.1M)

Remember when DC used to be cool? What happened?

nice belly

I had a pair of DC shoes in middle school. They looked cool, but they were clunky as hell and I couldn’t play sports in them.

Attached: 2D738507-49A7-4A2A-9535-DB88577B3C9E.jpg (350x350, 15.36K)

This is a thread about tits, please take your exciting shoe tales elsewhere.

skatefags went out the door whenever bam margera stopped being a thing

I love big juicy tits and also perky little tits. I remember this time in high school where my crush wore this tank top that showed her amazing tits. But at the same time back then all I could think about was how cool my DC shoes were. They were incredible in every way imaginable but a little on the clunky side. Hey I guess that's life though right?

Attached: 54355.jpg (240x360, 21.73K)

I WILL tell you about my old shoes and you WILL think it’s interesting

i still buy their shoes because they are legit the most comfortable and they last for ages

is that?

How did he get away with it?

when i was younger i had a gf with perky c cups. i thought it was the sexiest thing ever until one day her younger sister who had tiny little a's and rarely wore a bra was wearing a shirt with a baggy neckline one day and bent over right in front of me to pick something up and i got a full view and i'm pretty sure i masturbated to that exclusively for a full week.

Nearly everybody around where I lived wore Etnies because the callicut was popular with girls.

Osiris were the big thing where I’m from

Did you ever take pictures of tits while wearing your shoes? Please post the tits.

for me it was lakai

Cute tummy

Tits were the big and small thing where I’m from

What shoes was she wearing?

I thought they were bigger.

well here you can see a fat jew wearing DC so maybe thats why its not considered col lol

he is gay

Attached: 1460653470510.webm (1600x1040, 2.96M)