Why are Muslims such refined diners?

Why are Muslims such refined diners?

Attached: abu-dhabi-uae-july-26-2018-a-group-of-arabic-men-having-a-traditional-meal-of-lamb-and-rice-while-eating-with-hands-PJ7877.jpg (1300x957, 175.33K)

>oh no eating with hands
>IN THE SAME PLATE TOO?????
nothing wrong with this, when you eat together with your hands, you bond with your brothers

Whiteys are scared because their bodies cant handle this.

it just feels right to eat with your hand

Mao

so do you guys push your bare feet into the foot so to give it a bit of that extra seasoning?

Are you retarded? I said eating with hand

Sitting that way is more comfortable

What prevents muslims from becoming christian ?

People like you.

What did I do besides helping people build faith in our Creator ?

You know what's also comfy? Getting on all fours and eating out of a bowl on the floor while barking and growling to show your appreciation of the food. C'mon, I know you wanna do it, it's such a small step from how you eat now.

jump off a bridge

>be muzzie
>"clean" your arse with stones
>fecal matter under the fingernails
>smelly feet right next to the plate
>casually eat like monkeys
Grim

yeah, eating by hand is acceptable, sharing a plate is... okay it's their way of communication. but I want to have those plates on a platform. wonder what the reason not to do it is.

My bathroom is cleaner than your house

We sit like that on a clean floor

my man poopy toilet paper flag talking about cleanliness.

If you mean on a table, some do eat on tables but in some places with big groups / plates, its on the floor. Those bigger plates mostly are used at weddings, its mostly a cultural / old thing to share a big plate like that and eat it together like that

You're way too original

and they are mocking Indians lmao

Persians call them arab-e malakh khor, soosmar khor = locust eaters and lizard eaters
KEK

okay let me try this, it's my man I eat from a bowl on the floor like a dog talking about cleanliness.

>t. Iranian immigrant

Mock about what? The place is clean

Dogs don't eat with their hands, are you stupid?

it's my man I eat from a bowl on the the floor with my bare hands but at least I'm better than a dog because I don't use my mouth directly, still talking about cleanliness.

I think one of the issues is the darker arab skin, body hair, medieval clothing, tents, old carpets, barefoot etc makes everything seem less hygienic compared to civilized European dining.
If it was a bunch of blonde girls sitting around in summer dresses eating a picnic it wouldn't look unhygienic but in theory isn't far off this.

Hard to change the mindset of racists I guess

You’re a retarded easy fish