The only good part about the trilogy is this nigga right here

the only good part about the trilogy is this nigga right here

Attached: film.jpg (300x168, 4.47K)

but he's white...

I would love a prequel with him and Luke during his training

>goodnight Ben, don't let the bed bugs bite..

Attached: sweaty.jpg (557x504, 77.17K)

Preaching to the choir here bro, but I agree. Although I did like Rey despite my best efforts.

true, although that isn't saying much

Nah, he was pretty shit too. There’s nothing redeemable about the sequels, except maybe William’s music but even that felt phoned in.

No hes an emo bitch

Best part. Doesn't mean it's good.

>the only good part about the trilogy is this nigga right here

They're terrible but I mildly enjoyed getting Billy Dee Williams back as Lando. It was the only performance from any of the original cast where they weren't completely miserable about how inexplicably terrible their lives became after ROTJ.

That was two or three minutes of the three films I enjoyed.

Pretty sad that it's true. He's not even an amazing character or anything. His performance was okay, but not enough to save the movies he was in. He'd have to be a once in a generation actor to elevate that slop, and he ain't that. I'm glad his career was not sabotaged by being in those movies. If I had to pick one actor to salvage I guess it might as well be him.

I couldn't find a reason to care about any of the characters, least of all this whiny little faggot with zero screen presence.
Never watched anything past episode seven, never will, and this pale imitation of Vader is the main reason why.

based kylo ren/ben solo chads. he deserved a better story and its a shame that the only other person with a lightsaber he fights are a scavenger girl who just picked up a lightsaber the other day.. luke doesnt count because hes a projection who trolls ben and never fights him.

Attached: 1647557905217.png (1230x1586, 2.92M)

i liked lando too. why did it feel so obvious that that other nigger chick was his daughter and they just go no where with it? hes interested in her asking her questions and then is just like "lol ok"

im also a babu frikk fan.

Any other Driver kino?

Patterson was pretty good.

Attached: patterson.png (1264x849, 2.17M)

The first third of the first movie was alright I guess

Is Boyega still seething?

eternally, but he still knows his place

Attached: mogged nigger.gif (367x240, 1.97M)

Was it rape?

Attached: luke-skywalker-flashback-1577461.jpg (590x438, 30.24K)

YOU LITTLE SHIT GET FUCKED GET FUCKED GET FUCKED

Attached: file.png (696x390, 174.07K)

He was cool and is the only half way decent character out of all of them. Rey should've gone full Dark Side with Ben saving the day. But here we are. I hate how cautiously optimistic I was about the ST.

Because Abrams is a hack.

Best new character is BB8. The droid voiced by Tudyk in Rogue One was also a rare highlight of that movie.vajjn

Attached: C9bBcRqXUAAUD6R.jpg (1200x675, 90.49K)

There is nothing good about that trilogy. Nothing.

this
nobody is intimidated by darth my chemical romance

>Bootleg Jacen Solo but worse

Yeah, nah.

Hey man, Oscar Isaac tried very hard to sell some of the worst lines in Hollywood history. Cut him some slack..

Why? What did he do? Nothing. What were some memorable things he said? Nothing. He looked like a idiot. The voice scrambler for the mask and even having a mask at all when he wasn't disfugured.. just lol holy fuck it was all so bad.
The lightsaber!!!! The fuccking lightsaber holy shit forgot about that.

>A STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME

I fully and completely blame JJ as the reason for why Disney Star Wars is shit. Sure KK has her agenda and all, but JJ fucked the Star Wars fans who would've been more than happy with a strong female Jedi leading the new trilogy. His shit story telling and extreme lack of sense of action scene directing ruined everything. Rey could've been so much more. Hell, even Finn had something going as an ex Stormtrooper and there's Poe to be the Ace X-Wing pilot for all the fans who always loved the space battles and Wedge. But Jesus gooey god damn, I can't believe what we got. And I still blame JJ over KK

He's a good actor, but his character was awful. Kylo Ren clearly had potential, it was just squandered.

He was decent because hes a mildly resemblant Revan wannabe but the films sucked

He was best boy in Silence. Patterson is just my personal favorite if his. He does steal the show in Wedding Story but I wish they didn't cast ScarJo as the wife.

Looks like this guy just got beaten senseless with a shovel when he was a kid and it didn't heal right, or his cradle as a baby was made out of uneven cement or something.