Wife cheats on him and abandons her children because he turned into a sentient beef jerky

>wife cheats on him and abandons her children because he turned into a sentient beef jerky

Never settle down, they don't really love you!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-17 at 23-05-24 A Burn Surviving Single Dad - YouTube.png (1145x820, 933.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ST9vj2PAScY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Y I K E S

If that similar would happen to me i would use a badass mask 24/7 and i'd become like some sort of academic or ancient book translator.

Attached: file.png (1320x820, 1.48M)

i could beat this guy up

How do burn victims lose limbs like that, did that flesh actually burn off or is it surgically removed due to damage beyond repair?

yes

combo of both.

Imagine fucking his wife while he has to sit and watch

You’d feel like god

Woah how does he play cards with that hand???

hahha lol u should write for sam hyde!!! ha ha h

I'd probably do the same if my wife turned into that

until you felt something crispy betwixt your hindquarters

>You’d feel like god
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that his wife is not exactly a looker

The point is the feeling of utter domination and control

Jesus wept

just one accident can fuck up your whole life. You can just be driving your car and BOOM! youre a vegetable after the crash. i hate life.

dominating a cripple is weak, user

I don't understand comments like this, Why would you come to a website notorious for having edgy weirdos and then sarcastically complain like a woman when you see it?

Attached: babydrip.jpg (1200x1600, 1.13M)

No, you're just a fag who wants other men in the room while you have sex. Seek help

>go out on a limb here
Pure evil user.

Would you stay?
youtu.be/ST9vj2PAScY

Based, nu mde is shit
Kys

leave, pedophile

ha ha damn dude u did it again. classic hyde shit. i live for it, dude. i live for it.

how much am I being paid?

there's a percentage of people here who are just here out of spite and because they think it's a good life mission to try to "take down Any Forums"
like for real these people are psychotic

JUST

Based