M

M

Attached: 1_Star-Wars-The-Rise-of-Skywalker-European-Premiere-Red-Carpet-Arrivals-removebg-preview.png (467x534, 119.71K)

I

6'5 here, I can barely discern him from the rest of you sub-6' manlets, leading your grubby little lives.

Have you had a collapsed lung yet?

>Dink hands typed this

No, is that a problem for you? I apologize for farting so close to your nose level.

The only people that obsess about Davis are manlets who enjoy making fun of manlet shorter than they are.

No one else gives a shit, other than Davis. These threads are nothing more than a manlet circle-jerk,
>"hey, he is shorter than me"
>"I know, right"
>"I'm on top of the world now since I am not the shortest"
That is what these threads amount up to. Either grow up mentally or physically, your manlet problems are your own.

Oh what? Did I hit too close to home?

these threads have generated some of the best copypastas on this site

wonder how he'd fare vs a fully grown adult male Jaguar

I would love to shove a needle up each of Warwick’s toenails and footnails and hammer them deeper and deeper in until they’re no longer visible.

We know it's you, Warwick. Stop pretending.

And I know that it would be accurate enough to call you short stack

tall but not very clever

warwick false-flag detected

Another manlet detected

chill out, willow. we're just jokin with you, pal.
also, any /rae/-bros in the house tonight?

Attached: 1628725259947.png (1440x748, 1.09M)

OH NI-

Attached: 1.jpg (659x327, 60.93K)

This isn't a joke. Most of you that keep posting this same stupid, projecting shit should just fuck off to sites for manlets. I don't care what it is, as long as you go.

Any Forums is a Pro-Midge board now, united against the Dinklage Dwarves

>This isn't a joke. Most of you that keep posting this same stupid, projecting shit should just fuck off to sites for manlets. I don't care what it is, as long as you go.

Attached: am.png (701x731, 43.07K)

Also for the Any Forums posters who can't shut up about their own hair-loss.

>165268610
kek
warwick and warwick sympathisers absolutely seething

G
G
E
R

Attached: FOG3qRTakAE5PN-.png (473x283, 28.15K)

M I D G E
I
D
G
E

Midge

I once sold coke to a midget. I lived in Vegas, it had to be 1992 or 93. It was summer, and bored with sexual exploits and hard drugging and drinking, I decided I'd have a lil fun with the midget that frequented my favorite bar. Lets call him Vance, because that was his name and no one is going to care to remember it. I started playing his friend, got close to him, he was obnoxiously chatty. Full of stupid, tiny opinions, tiny like his arms and legs, watching him stumble up onto a bar stool, often times waving away help, kept me from putting a gun in my mouth for a good six months. Well, I got him hooked on the shit. Bad. This guy would hit me up in the dead of night for a fix, would suck my dick, anything, and I mean anything. I did it all to this little fuck. What he didn't know, was that I had been consistently cutting his dope with saw dust from the hard work of better men, with glass, hell, I even crushed up a tic once and he was so deep into his high he never noticed. None of this was affecting him enough for my pleasure though, and I soon raised the stakes and added rat poison. I would even spray cockroach killer into his bags. I saw the effects almost immediately, he almost shrunk in size, if that were possible, he began to have mild seizures and I assured him it was simple withdrawals, and that he just needed a little more. Before a month was over, he was practically crawling to my door, having abandoned our bar and his friends. He would sit on my couch and cry about god having abandoned him, and before his untimely death, I made sure he had all but given up on any hope of peace or love in this life or any other.

Watching his little casket being carried by his midget children was the funniest shit I've ever seen, his family held me and wept and thought my tears were pain, but they were jubilation. I've never shared this story until now.

>gun shoop
based