Do you think the Oscars knows what the issue is but refuses to let go of their soapbox for politics...

Do you think the Oscars knows what the issue is but refuses to let go of their soapbox for politics? Or do you think they don't sincerely get why ratings are down?

Attached: iunfej.png (738x669, 420.91K)

the ones that aren't retarded all know what's up. like most boomers they're hoping they can ride the gravy train and die before it falls apart.

can't imagine anyone cares about award anymore when a whole generation was nullified against them

Explain.

The issue is the movies. Good movies aren’t being seen because people are stuck in nostalgia bait like Spiderman

Ratings are down because it's on television. if it was played on a device used by people from this century it would get more attention

They can't do anything about the movies that are being released and the Academy having shit taste

everyone just gets participation awards now so an actual award is meaningless so why would anyone care if a movie won an award

I personally don’t watch because the original reason I watched was the red carpet and my mom liked to find new movies. But the speeches just aren’t worth it. The speeches aren’t positive

No-one wants to watch a bunch of millionaire Jews in clothes that cost as much as some people make in a year lecture them.

Amy Schumer and Wanda Sykes are the hosts so that should be exciting and funny.

>Ratings are down because it's on television
I think people are just sick of their bullshit picks for the big 5 awards every year that they've turned out. I'm one of them.

Award shows in general are on the downturn. no one wants to sit there for hours watching coke heads and rapists fellate themselves about how much morally superior they are.

And if you do, you just watch the highlights on youtube the next day

oscars are an irrelevant boomer event. zoomers don’t care about actors

Aside from all the shit people are saying in this thread which is all true, I think the main problem is movies just aren’t good anymore.

based zoomers, fuck pedowood

zoomers rock desu

Boomers are such fags with their obsession with "participation trophies." What the fuck are you guys even talking about. I was born in 97 and neither I or anyone I've ever known has received a "participation trophy." Who in your head do you think is given them out even?

and it begins

Attached: 1637616974191.gif (380x307, 814.86K)

I for one look forward to some musical and comedy sketches

>I think the main problem is movies just aren’t good anymore.
this

I bet the milk/babies joaquin phoenix speech when he won for joker redpilled a lot of producers on how up their arse the fame on a lot of these millonaires is as of now.

Alright boys

What do we replace Hollywood with? How do we do it? The pillars are crumbling and we actually have an opportunity to start making film a decent fucking medium again, instead of a giant money laundering scheme for shekel grubbing kikebergs.

Where do we start?

Attached: 2rc09e.png (528x845, 386.78K)

The only thing I even remotely care about awards shows is seeing actresses flaunting their tits in tight dresses on the red carpet, and that's just the coomer in me

why are we expected to watch this? Do people watch award shows for literally any other industry? I don't want to watch a four hour show about which truck gets JD Power and Associates best trump truck and I don't want to watch a four hour show about which rich actors think the best rich actors are.