Why is that?

why is that?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_.png (1080x1247, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scandinaviafacts.com/were-the-vikings-black/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

China is deeply racist. And Mulan wasn't even that big of a hit.

I’m sure there were plenty of uyghurs in that film

Why are you so surprised that multinational corporations are trying to fellate China into profitability?

It's pathetic and stupid, as anyone with a bit more memory than greed knows. China will never agree to any sort of mutually profitable deals. It will screw them ten ways from Sunday, then demand they shout about how much they enjoyed the experience.

Diversity for thee, not for Xi.

does The Great Wall count?

Jews don't have as much of a blood feud with the Chinese would be my guess

One is trying to win awards the other is actually being marketed

this exact scenario is why i keked at the sjw meme requirements to win awards these days
>unless you have idris elba as cao cao you're banned from consideration

>why is that?
Adding an anglo or negro would make the Chinese army look like Hobbits, tho I suppose there's an opportunity for Kevin Hart.

There were many people of color among the vikings, it's historically correct and fact checked.

Vikings actually did integrate into the peoples they conquered. That's why you would find some Eskimos/Inuits with blue eyes.

>There were many people of color among the vikings, it's historically correct and fact checked.
sure thing, tranny.

Attached: EpWkVDtUUAAxNPa.jpg (750x738, 20.71K)

china is actively genociding ethnic minorities in their country

Attached: yoroshiku.jpg (3648x2736, 3.18M)

scandinaviafacts.com/were-the-vikings-black/
>A small number of Vikings had black—or brown—skin, according to reliable historical evidence. For centuries, dark-skinned people either willingly traveled to Scandinavia or were forcibly taken there as slaves. Over time, some assimilated with the Vikings through farming, marriage, combat, and other cultural factors.

Welp.

Because Chinese people would actually get mad and do something about it lmao

why the fuck are pignoses so fucking common in east asia

surely they would have been bred out by now

Because China has racial property that’s also surreptitiously defended by diaspora chinks whereas whites have been denied freedom of association by their governments for decades.

'white' isn't a cultural identity
it's like being 'asian'

chinese people are chinese. Even that is too broad in many cases. They don't want to be lumped together with other asians.

The ones that do are alienated western chinese who don't speak their language and have this enormous identity crisis
White people are mostly like that.

true but current China is a Han supremacist ethno state

what viking show is that
oh no no no no! ahahaa

WTF I thought Asians were cuties and hotter than my ugly white women.

fuck off chang

>chinese "historic" movie
>all noblemen are clean-shaven, tanned and have trimmed nails

Attached: 1647528081010.jpg (604x550, 50.64K)

Confucius was counter-revolutionary anyway

Sure, after they heal up from extensive plastic surgery.

>whites have been denied freedom of association
People who say stupid shit like this invariably want to openly display supremacist symbology or fly the traitor flag of the South.