China good. Japan bad

China good. Japan bad

Attached: china man.jpg (735x489, 37.98K)

Yes

Ok Chang

Don't forget the sequels, britian bad, America bad, Japan really really bad

i really like this movie. the fighting is very stylish.
matrix 4 should have starred donnie yen and be about him and bugs doing some new thing in the matrix. would have been kino.

wait...are you saying Pearl Harbor is a good thing?

They were 1, maybe 2 movies away from having him fight an alien to save earth from destruction. But then they went and killed him off

Didn't someone stab him at a convention or something? Did he recover? Even if you survive that would fuck with your mind big time.

The Japs were more evil than the nazis.

Attached: 1643142262568.jpg (500x367, 17.78K)

I like Japan a lot more than China. I don't care at all about Korea or their singing plastic doll-men.

Fuck you, Any Forums, you fucking faggots.

Nice special effects

Yes

Attached: 1647388269943.jpg (900x600, 85.93K)

These guys are free too aren't they? Fucking hell.

chinks are still cannibalizing themselves to this day, nanking's only problem is that the japs didn't finish their job

This picture is literally from a movie...

>Hitler wants to ally Poland against the Soviets in exchange for Danzig
>Danzig is populated by 300k germans
>city was founded and inhabited by Germans since the middle ages
>Danzigers wants to go back to Germany
>Britain gives war guarrantee for Poland
>Poland refuses to parley with Germany since they believe Britain got their back
>Britain sells out Poland after WWII anyway

>Japan ready to surrender if they get to keep the Emperor
>US government has been running their mouth about unconditional surrender
>US military and Japanese diplomats agree keeping the Emperor is a good idea
>US uses first atom bomb
>US government refuses conditional surrender
>Japan agrees for unconditional surrender if US agrees to keeping the Emperor as a caveat to peace
>US refuses
>US sends demand to keep the Emperor to make it seem they impose the deal instead of accepting japanese request
>US uses second atom bomb

Back-handed diplomacy, "mass relocating"/genocide of populations, bombing and razing civilian centers, work camps where civilians were malnourished and worked to death as war reparations, experiments and oppression of ethnic minorities. The Axis were no more evil than the Allies.

Yes, thankfully only Japan has done something like this

Wait til you see some good martial artists

Attached: s167.daydaynews.cc.jpg (600x460, 31.4K)

Ok user. I'm a huge kung fu fag, you can't talk shit about donnie when he does keep up with the classics and still stays humble in interviews talking about them. We don't have the variety of kung fu actors we used to.

What happened to the glasses chinaman that used to co star with Jackie all the time? The guy in Wheels on Meals.