Ted Cruz bashes star trek

Ted Cruz bashes star trek

Attached: 57A20047-503A-447F-AA8B-087D56892D94.png (891x759, 198.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1504568406934237190
youtube.com/shorts/vv49cu6nHmc
youtube.com/watch?v=ed7Ox-M2i0Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They call them negros sir, they have rights now

Bonus Cruz

Attached: 4B7B540E-C996-46F5-9E4A-63E2BE88C82B.png (1270x1226, 1.24M)

That's not star trek
Star trek ended when ENT was canceled

Attached: 1612270910513.gif (540x304, 2.44M)

that was the second biggest mistake this country ever made after giving women rights

Dens are very blatant about controlling the media to push their propaganda, still don't understand why the right don't abolish these evil mega corps.

>Dens
Obviously said Dems, not sure why Any Forums changed it to Dens.

OP is a fag. Here's the link: twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1504568406934237190

They think the problem will fix itself just as long as we follow free market principles and have judeo-christian values

Who cares?

Attached: 1637418882081.jpg (1238x1246, 240.86K)

Is that fucking beans?

youtube.com/shorts/vv49cu6nHmc

and the right will do nothing about it

I've heard Pike was good in this but could never bring myself to watch pozzed nigger trek. Is Picard any good?

Amazing bantz for a boomer's PR team.

I watched ENT for the first time last year. It became too much of a serial, way too much story about time travel and the alien coalition.

I have never seen a bigger weenie than Rafael Eduardo

why stacey abrams tho? she's a fucking loser lol does she even hold a position in anything right now?

I would have unironically not known this was star trek ... hell i didnt until i seen it in the comment

no. it is very much so not good at all.

these are apes form spaces

DEY HEA

george bush was in star trek too?!

Attached: Fried2.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

does this guy do literally anything other than try to get retweets from meatheads? isn't he supposed to be working sometime?

You know, the liberals were right about Cruz. He is a big floppy wiener boy. Imagine doing all that shit for a guy that called your wife ugly and made fun of your family. He really is just a big bitch boy.

She’s a trekkie

youtube.com/watch?v=ed7Ox-M2i0Q

Attached: Fried.webm (1280x720, 775.51K)

Who cares what some political cocksucker thinks about the show? The dude let Trump insult his wife and he still sucks up to him.

Senators are literally on vacation half the year. They don’t even try to actually hide it. They’ll even go on vacation for weeks while sitting on extremely important documents. Iirc when they just stopped paying portions of the United States military for like 2 months, part of that was they went on recess before settling the budget, and they all went anyway. They literally do not give a shit, like at all. Even their own protectors are just cattle to them. They don’t even pump their own gas or drive themselves around.

>I like TNG and Discovery
said no trekkie ever

nobody could have ever predicted that all corporations and institutions would come together for jewish interests on this scale.

the right/libertarian/freemarket all assumed it would be a cut throat meritocracy. instead it just resembles the same talmudic collectivism in a giant hydra.

collectivism will always demolish individualists. left v right will always end up exactly in the position we're in now. it is the fate of mankind

this guy has never had one iota of interest in being a senator, his only goal was ever to be president, and that went up in hilarious smoke
first thing he did after getting into office was run off to New Hampshire to start planning his presidential run

he does seem to have a genuine desire to be based instead of the larping deep state plants crenshaw and desantis

Left vs.right is a Jewish trick to make you forget that the anonymous super rich who dictate actual political policy are the problem

Jesus Christ. Imagine calling this cucked sack of shit "based" because of some lame low hanging twitter dunks. Have some dignity user, because he doesn't.

Attached: 57f6bce157540c8c728b4693.jpg (600x450, 39.22K)

>genuine desire to be based
>why yes Donald I will not vote to impeach
>please call wife a fat cunt again, my kids love it