Now that dust has settled

It is time we apologizing to Zack Snyder.

Attached: 912DC7F2-2F5C-438C-884B-AEE6A3B8EF56.jpg (1080x1440, 301.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SnyderCut/
reddit.com/r/ZackSnyderverse/
reddit.com/r/Znyder/
youtu.be/wzfwDkwUGnM?t=76
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was always my homie.

>now that it's morning in India, it is time we pretend Hack Snyder is a competent director
GOOD MORNING SIR!

all his movies suck what am I apologizing for?

Thank you Snyder for all the kinos

The ZackGang doesn't apologize to anybody. They apologize to us.

>Edgy manchild gets lucky and by a miracle makes a good film (300)
>that gives him enough credit to shit out 10 terrible movies in a row and having a legion of retarded fanboys

Hollyjew has 0 standars nowadays

Sucker punch and the army of the dread movie we’re mediocre but everything else is at least. 9/10

His movies look good but he should never be in charge of writing them

Reddit tier.

#RestoretheSnyverse is gaining traction now that Batman sucks

You sweet child. The TRUTH is that Zack was talented but right after Watchmen he was invited to join the Iluminatti and he accepted. He sacrificed his baby girl in exchange for "glory". Everything after that was staged. They made JLA intentionally bad on purpouse and started to spread the rumor of "the snyder cut", fans ask for it and Snyder is elevated to Nolan status.
Fastforward to now and he is literally SOULESS. Think about the kind of person you have to be to actually kill your kid in exchange for fame.

Thats why his latest movie looks like it was directed by a mediocre art student, he probably regrets what he did every fucking day and its eating at it. Too bad because he was based.

This is the TRUTH, accept it or not, youve been told.

>Reddit tier
Meanwhile
reddit.com/r/SnyderCut/
reddit.com/r/ZackSnyderverse/
reddit.com/r/Znyder/

No apology necessary. I believe Snyder was on the right track and wb executives need to stop meddling with all the forced woke politics and let the man continue making kino

To be fair Kubrick was also hated in his time.

Based Snyder, thank you for the soulful capekinos

youtu.be/wzfwDkwUGnM?t=76
you should see the horde of deranged indian blue-checks that defend him on twitter they are wild

Apologize for what? The Batman is mogging BvS brutally hard kek

Attached: snyder btfo.png (2014x641, 331.38K)

MoS and BvS were so good that it gave me the motivation to live.

Larry Fong should be the cinematographer for all of Snyder's films because Army of the Dead dream lenses was so annoying.

Attached: Masterpiece.jpg (720x404, 20.51K)