Schizoid-core movies?

schizoid-core movies?

Attached: xfbslw2iw5471.jpg (516x768, 95.16K)

Heh.

Attached: 2015+Resolutions[1].jpg (491x761, 109.48K)

oh. she's a hamplanet. suddenly makes sense.

Don't trigger her please.

Attached: temporarily+broken[1].jpg (505x757, 101.73K)

Wow. Sure are a lot of schizoids around lately.
So people got tired of identifying as 'autistic' to be special snowflakes, so now they found another bullshit mental illness to latch onto?

She has social anxiety.

Attached: how anxiety really do be.png (800x2301, 148.16K)

Cute

Imagine having an anxious schizoid as a therapist

>lack of strong emotions
>emotional coldness
hmm...

It’s easy if you try, crazies are attracted to mental health professions

these people only live in California
nobody is like this anywhere else

she isn't schizoid, she was molested/raped in early childhood.

okay so she is schizoid and that's what causes schizoid

Schizoid isn't a real thing. As in it literally isn't diagnosed anymore (you can find one or two quack psychologists who still diagnose it but there are also psychs who still diagnose other made up shit like DID and repressed memories.)

The people who self-diagnose with this just have aspergers but want a cool le schizo sigma male chad label for it..

Is this accurate?
I'm worried I have a schizoid personality disorder now

Nah you're just autistic and so is the person in OP's pic.

It's not usually diagnosed because schizoids rarely seek out treatment. Usually those with the diagnosis were forced to see a psychologist for some other reason.

why therapists are usally mentally unstable people?
seriously, all people i know that are therapists(3) have really fucked up mental problems, and 2 of them have been on meds since adolescence.
why the fuck isnt a law to prevent mentally unstable people for becoming therapists?
shit is retarded.

>using femcel/leddit invader buzzwords instead of fag
>quentyn tier may may
TITS or GTFO
>falling for invader shit
lurk moar newfaggot
femcels and trannies just use it as a replacement to faggot and the like because they pick their buzzwords based on what can cancel them elsewhere, they usually got weirdly triggered by other buzzwords, even autist makes them seethe a bit

>I'm a warpig nervous wreck deformed lobster creature with bipolar and have harmed children
>But I am a woman
>A dweeb 5/10 man will now take care of me for life

>she actually double downs on it
>unironically
>even at a random post that even fell for the faggotry
Which discord are you raiding from femcel, even Any Forumsmblr does better than think Any Forums would eat up these badly made shite, actual p.r. from shit movies did memes better than you do

Attached: TrollFaceShcizoOnCourage.jpg (1024x771, 163.62K)

>going to therapy
found the autist zoomer, the solution for your issues is called suicide, try helium if youre too much of a pussy to jump neck first from a tall place
its 100% femcels, kf got full of them at the same time femcels filled up the place, their samefagging here is also really bad, its the same crowd that tried to popularize calling anything edgy (I guess its safer buzzwords that wont make them sperg out comparing to laughing at their gayhood)

Attached: TrollFaceSchizoScience.jpg (717x540, 141.68K)

Attached: TrollFaceSchizoCrucifxtion.jpg (1080x1220, 227.54K)

you cant really trusts any kind of mental health professional, all of them are brainwashed since their schooling, basically, all the fucking tutors and teachers on that field use their knowledge to gaslight their students into accepting shit like "trannies are not mentally ill" and "Gender Dysphoria isnt a symptom of schizophrenia, even if any other kind of Dysphoria is a symptom of Schizophrenia"

Attached: TrollfaceShizoOnReligion.jpg (663x500, 118.25K)

Schizo cringe aside this is kind of based

I thought schizos heard voices in their head and hallucinate. This just sounds like autism.

Everyone is a schizo now, schizophrenia is trending.

Attached: Trollage.gif (498x396, 2.93M)

>why therapists are usally mentally unstable people?
they go into the field to understand why they're so fucked up

they never do

schizoid is a personality disorder. schizophrenia is a mental illness. schizoaffective is having both psychosis and a mood disorder.

schizo =! schizoid