So, what exactly killed her career?

So, what exactly killed her career?

Attached: Jennifer-Lawrence-to-read-Oscar-nominations.jpg (533x800, 65.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMOKevIBwDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she only had a career because of Harvey Weinstein

horrible girl who works at kmart face just doesnt photograph or communicate emotion that well

she still has a thriving career ^_^

Turning 30. Even homeless men don't want her.

harvey was dumping loads in her daily

her industry hookup was jailed

spreading her butthole on soical media

mother and red sparrow demonstrated that she cant carry a movie without a huge budget and great supporting act

Who?

Those white fluid on her face

Being an insufferable cunt.

Attached: 5433f861ce0bae4a31c91398_20-j-law-cover-no-lines.jpg (640x920, 159.85K)

Is this really really truly and unironically why?
I think when HG was going on she just got roles. Then that ended with a fart and everyon got annoyd with her and stopped caring, especially with Fappening ruining any of her mystique. Everyone saw the hair on her literal asshole and just didn't give a fuck since HG sucks, then I guess throw in Harvey and you have a perfeft storm of being forgotten.
ON TOP of all that, she hit the wall before HG even wrapped up.
On top of THAT she's an unlikable cunt. I've probably heard her rant more about white people and men brie Larson.

1. She has a 5th grade education. 2. She's a mean spirited socially tone deaf bitch. 3. She was basically Harvey Weinstein's meat puppet who wrangled her and prevented 1 and 2 from being as apparent as they otherwise would have been. 4. When Harvey Weinstein went down rather than shut her fucking mouth she tried to come out and play "the cool chick" and was like "ooooh wow...no I don't know...everyone is so cool...I just get along with everyone...he was cool...I never noticed anything" and so when Big Harv ended up going to jail her weird defense of him came off ever weirder and without Big Harv to do do 3, 1 and 2 became even more glaringly apparent.

also, gross boobs.

>tries to be epic girl next door type
>pics of her anus get leaked and everyone immediately drops her
>then weinstein stuff leaks
also she's a bad actor

never seen so many disgusting moles everywhere
why was she ever considered attractive?

Fuck that tagline annoys me. Who is arguing she shouldn't be allowed to decide who gets to see her pics, aside from pol?

I don't dislike her but the ariana grande impression of her is hilarious and spot on
side note it's unironically one of the best impressions in the last decade of SNL not done by Keenan since everyone else is shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=fMOKevIBwDs

we all saw her anus and kind of just lost interest.
there's nowhere to really from there.

>he cares about actors outside of movies
tell me you have no life without telling me you have no life

>those pics were 8 years ago
wtf is happening

Attached: 1581633900617.jpg (1908x1080, 296.56K)

the entire world seeing her butwhole

Attached: apuglasses.png (657x527, 101.76K)

Her boobs are nice you fag

Shitting out a kid.

sounds like an alpha stacy

would

>my panda, my choice

*points the floor*
thats how low your standards are bro

Attached: chocolate milkshake.jpg (592x736, 95.5K)

That magazine was made in 2014

lol i still occasionally fap to it

That impression was really good.

The Fappening ruined her career!

>fapping to an anus
that makes you gay bro

She is worse than a slut. She is - may Christ above forgive me - a retarded slut.

>She is worse than a slut. She is - may Christ above forgive me - a retarded slut.

Attached: 4channer-irl.jpg (720x960, 57.64K)

Nicest pussy i have ever seen i mean that thing looked like its tight as fuck.

trips of lies