Racial distribution in Washington

Racial distribution in Washington
Red = Whites, Blue = Blacks

Attached: s81.png (1024x1024, 1.67M)

All US cities are like that
Libtards love screaming about equality, diversity and other bullshit, while living in 99% white neighbourhoods
>I hecking love dive-, what's that, a black family just moved in?
>time to pack up and leave for another 99% white suburb, while still voting democrat!

Attached: Milwaukee.jpg (1361x679, 174.02K)

>Teutonia Avenue
>it’s black
Kek, foretelling for this cunt

Dat Asians trapped in the middle tho. What happened

They go there to sell stuff to the blacks

It's the natural tendency in every "diverse" city

Attached: londonrace.jpg (1500x1126, 1.2M)

North East Los Angeles... home

Attached: los angeles diversity.png (634x624, 768.47K)

same in vienna except it's turks who segregated instead of blacks. This whole diversity stuff is a farce it's not happening unless it's a very small part that is able to assimilate in a dominant homogenous society you'll always end up with segregation

Admittedly there's more diversity if there's no mixing

Attached: diversity.png (415x407, 14.99K)

Mexicans are unironically the only minority that mixes here, which makes it extra funny that poltards have such an issue with them.

Attached: interracial mixing in the US.png (420x778, 22.11K)

The blue parts are cringe and the other parts are based.

Attached: SF RACE YOUTH.png (2550x3300, 967.73K)

East LA, even out to San Bernardino, seems alright. But it it literally ALL just Mexicans with some East Asians mixed in?

all people.
same rule applies.

Attached: SF race map general.png (850x750, 361.76K)

that doesn't look very segregated

Is the red poo on the street?

>East LA, even out to San Bernardino, seems alright.
No, the southern parts of East LA are legit shitholes. Especially the parts near Vernon and skid row that have a lot of hobos, ghetto blacks and ghetto centracas.

>But it it literally ALL just Mexicans with some East Asians mixed in?
Mexican-Americans are like 2/3rds in most areas but fall to half in a lot of areas. There are actually still a lot of Whites there, especially in places like Eagle Rock, Highland Park, Pasadena etc. Western San Gabriel valley is basically a middle class half Mexican, half Chinese ethnostate lol. We're kind of in a weird transitive era where Mexican Americans are moving from being the lower working class to being mostly middle class with pretentious new money at the top and Asians are actually replacing Whites as the over class.

Attached: mexican-americans-on-parade-in-los-angeles.png (610x400, 566.84K)

Less than american cities but it's very far from a random distribution

>London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine

Attached: 1638168780527.png (900x900, 819.11K)

I would post ours but are like you we don't collect race statistics

>German school for armor, infantry and military intelligence

Attached: chileans.png (1194x629, 1.09M)

Anyone who knows anything about American history or urban planning is keenly aware of the fact that all those segregated neighborhoods were deliberately created, even to the point where spontaneously desegregated and mixed neighborhoods were re-segregated through intervention, yet idiots go on about how this shit is a natural occurrence lmao.

source: the color of law

Is this where people live or where they work or what?

Mexican mass migration happened after all that and they freely blend into high income suburbs once they hit middle class at generation 2 or 3. Asians often get into these nice areas within the first generation.

no, thank god.

I am used to living around Chinese people. anything else would be strange. And my neighborhood only became super Chinese in the 80s and 90s. It was a white neighborhood by law for a time even. A lot of places are like this. Americans tend to segregate themselves. Even today. Both ethnically and politically. And usually those are one in the same.

it's been decades now but usa and south africa are still as segregated as ever, doesn't seem like people are mixing any more on their own now
also white flight and segregation are a thing in countries like sweden, norway, etc which never had official segregation policies

Attached: segregation for me, diversity for thee.png (1496x593, 145.91K)

Monterey Park or Alhambra? I'm in the Pasadena area and I think we're kind of unique in that the Asian, Black, Hispanic and White areas are actually blended due to how the weird zoing laws panned out. It's actually pretty cool and in effect un-ghettoized poor people and forced rich people to interact with normies. It would be great except all the out of state greyhound therapy hobos have started flooding in. I legit did not even consider Chinese people or Mexican people to be foreign or unamerican growing up. I always just saw them as funny accented locals with different food. Same with Armenians and Pajeets.

Attached: pasadena city hall.jpg (1803x1143, 680.55K)