Were they kino?

I like them a lot
Very comfy

Attached: lethal-weapon-10.jpg (1070x1600, 386.45K)

1 and 2 are certainly kino

3 needs a better villian and the 4th sucked ass

4 was comfy and ended on a cute note
Neat little send off

Yeah, 3 was the lamest on rewatch for me

For me it's

2=1>4>3

i do like the froggy story and uncle benny high on laughing gas. bruddy marvelus!! but overall i found joe pesci and chris rock nauseatingly obnoxious and i wanted them to fuck right off the screen

Im getting too old for this shit

4 is underrated
3 is ok, but it's the one i remember the least. i definitely remember it having the roughest first half of any of them, maybe cause i saw it a day after 2, but damn, first act with ponytail riggs is rough

Oh yeah, for sure
Didn't feel so for Joe Pesci but definitely for Chris Rock

3 was kind of forgettable for me in general
It's not exactly as special as the other films and it sort of blended in by the end
The only thing I remember it for was Joe Pesci's funny looking appearance

three should have been about a violent drug war between a bunch of hyper violent nigger street gangs, with Riggs and Murtagh inadvertently escalating the violence on the street when they brush up against a unit of multi ethnic crooked cops working the drug enforcement squad.

Danny Glover killing a foreign diplomat and having no repercussions always rubbed me the wrong way.

I remember plot and scenes from 1 & 2 clearly.
Part 3 I can only remember 1 scene. And part 4 I dont remember at all

Couldve been better than what we got probably
The more I think about 3 the less I know about it
Very sad

Part 4 is very charming but some parts are annoying to sit through because the characters are written annoyingly like Chris Rock
But It remains comfy for me and Jet Li was a very welcoming villain

three was boring as fuck. generic evil white guys who are ex cops are selling guns to inner city gangs. and theyre building suburban subdivisions? whats the story here? im not quite sure. murtagh kills his sons friend when the nigger pulls and uzi on him. that seems to largely be the driving motive of the movie. that and the bad guys are selling niggers AP rounds.

Rewatching 4 I kind of realize this is one of the few if not only movies where seeing these cast of characters much older and still doing stuff years later feels oddly comforting
A lot of other sequels made years later just make me feel bad seeing these old people back to such youthful defined roles
This one is an exception, maybe they handled it better than others would

Attached: 6b545622-13ab-57e1-9128-6e252c9c7e58.jpg (556x313, 52.64K)

why is mel always on the left?

1 > 3 > 4 > 2

I only remember the AP rounds

Son of a bitch...

this little synopsis is more interesting than the part 3 we got.

why do people still pretend 2 was great? it was worst of the lot. Only good part was at the SA embassy "because you're bleck" scene.

My ratings
>lethal weapon
>lethal weapon 2
>lethal weapon 3
>lethal weapon

What makes it so bad for you in particular? I remembered it being pretty kino through and through

If you don't like 4 you don't have a soul. sorry.