GOOD TIER:
Bam
Preston
Wee-Man

JUST THERE TIER:
Ehren
Dave

CKYers and recurring members like Loomis and Spike not included

Attached: jackasscast.jpg (720x404, 45.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qALDxxfrHA
youtu.be/uTAAGsyBrB0
youtube.com/watch?v=fOLTkPxjetk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This photo just looks like a bunch of dads

Hot take:
>Wildboyz > Jackass
Other hot take
>DiCo is God Tier

Dico is definitely god tier on another list

Based Dicamillo bros

>there are people on this board tha tweren't alive when this was made
youtube.com/watch?v=7qALDxxfrHA

Of course it's the team dad Knoxville who was the only one to actually dress seriously for the occasion

>mfw I heard 2 notes and every word of it immediately jumped into my head

god damn you

Damn, I haven't listened to that in years and yet I still remembered every single word.

Dave is elite just for shitting on command

>pontius and steve-o and dunn
OP is discarded for being a faggot

Attached: Double Head Kick - Jackass.webm (960x720, 2.8M)

There's really not enough rap music shitting on chinese people nowadays. We need to bring this genre back.

youtu.be/uTAAGsyBrB0

>Danger Ehren just there
He was the punching bag of the squad and was way more valuable than someone like Preston who was a one trick pony

Blessed are those who are Brandon DiCamillo enjoyers

Attached: 1617479323479.gif (350x263, 1.48M)

>Knoxville refuses to touch Ehren

All of the CKY guys who became Bam's posse seemed like pretty chill guys. Brandon, Rake, Raab.

Something about them really resonated with me as a kid. They were like the poor white trash who didn't quite mesh well with the rich white trash, and I identified with that.

For some reason, every single time I was watching CKY with my friends at my parents house, my dad would walk into the room at the exact moment when Raab is running and shitting himself in the jockstrap. Every single fucking time. He'd see us laughing our asses off and he'd just look at the TV and be disappointed we're watching the guy shitting himself again.

Bam was always a cry baby bitch to me 20 years ago and nothing has changed to make me think otherwise

You're absolutely right. All you need to know about how Bam really is/was, was him getting trapped in with the snakes in the movie or in Viva la Bam when Knoxville takes a sawzall to his hummer

Did boomers really find a bunch of grown men hurting themselves funny?

>he thinks slapstick comedy was invented in the early 2000s

youtube.com/watch?v=fOLTkPxjetk
CKYchads stand up