KTV GENERAL

Discuss dramas, shows, movies and anything else you might find on korean tv.
You can find a lot of korean shows available for free and subbed in english on youtube on the official channel of the network.

I've been watching hotel del luna recently and finished my mister not long ago so I would be very happy to talk about those shows!

Attached: iu aiming at your heart.jpg (780x410, 36.83K)

Attached: 082d132057915ea4cc36f95ba9b7dcf8.jpg (736x736, 73.05K)

this poster is a pedophile from the kpop general on Any Forums.
he only made this thread to flirt with his favorite underage girl (at least that's what he thinks lol) from kpop general.

he's not interested in discussing anything with any other poster although he will feign interest to look less suspect now

>KTV GENERAL
haha i finished episode 2 of hotel del luna
what did you think of it? it was a lot of trying to convince girls planet man to join up with iu lol

wife absolutely loves 25 to 21. setting is pretty good ngl

what is that about do you know?

I liked it a lot especially the visuals of it. But I would like to hear your thoughts on it first since you just finished it. I will use that time to write down my notes in a more coherent form.

Attached: 1713d1b911b0b2f780776a8191d64977.jpg (564x1010, 85.42K)

>favorite underage girl
there "she" is.
the roleplaying is about to get really awkward. she will say "haha" all the time and use lots of ! ! !

It was in my recommended on netflix. Did enjoy it too or just your wife?

Attached: e13ac5f48473b17f46c09997bc0bb862.jpg (564x564, 49.19K)

ok! i dont have toooo much to say about it, there was a lot of metaphors and stuff like the door closing part and the part about the tiger i think was a metaphor, if it is please explain lol
at the start there was the man with the 死 symbol on his head apparently that means die, or death in chinese! so that makes sense but something i noticed lol
and it seems like iu is a ghost/non-ghost? he calls her a vengeful spirit and the old manager calls her a ghost but people can still see her? but then shes everywhere where the young guy is all the time

I don't know if it was a metaphor. Oh yeah, the guy who goes to pick up the souls of dead people that have no need for the hotel I think he is a shinigami (a sort of death god / grim reaper being).
I think she is sort of in-between. She is not truly alive or dead.

Attached: 650fca91f7c2d75412309462bdce8e06.jpg (564x641, 34.27K)

i love these purple dress pictures thanks lol
that makes sense i was thinking she was just a ghost that didnt move on because of the beginning, but that guy stabbed her in episode one so......... lol
it was funny when iu picked out shoes for him and then hes like "lets be clear *I* bought them" and when he flopped in the pool lol
maybe the tiger is a metaphor for iu? im not sure how though im working it out still
also when iu made the ceos windows explode was that real??? they didnt bring it up again haha
also whent he limo went to heaven it goes to the light at the end of the tunnel i thought that was cool
sorry for random thoughts here
also why did iu keep talking about the guy who could eat a lot of dumplings in one bite?

reeee stop stealing American west culture

thanks bro

Let me talk about what I wrote on my notes.
I love the visuals on this. The purple sky in the bridge scene and the inside of the hotel (during the day when it's dark and somber and during the night when it's bright and full of "life") were some of my favorites.
I loved when they showed how they take care of the dead by fulfilling the desires they weren't able to do during their life. Letting the girl who (I think) died of hunger to eat as much and as many different dishes as she wanted, now this part is just a theory of mine but I think based of how she was dressed that scene might have been a little jab at north korea. Then we also have the guy who froze to death getting warmed and getting books for someone I assume never learned how to read and/or write. I'm hoping we get more snippets into some ghosts who are at the hotel.

Then there were IU's outfits. They by themselves are already marvelous but when she wears them it truly shows how good the outfits and IU look. Such a good combination! And the accessories are always on point! I might at some point (probably by the end of the drama to avoid spoiler) see if I can get pictures of every outfit she wore during this show.

This I wrote in the middle and was proven correct but I didn't like that the employees said she should be more sad that the old manager was leaving because he worked there for 30 yeas but imagine it from her perspective, if a manager works there for an average of 50 years and she has been in charge of the hotel for a 1000 years I think anyone would be used to people leaving at this time.

Still got more to post but I'll reply to your message first.
To be fair the stabbing didn't work and she didn't even bleed. I think the guy was a ghost too. when he flopped I was thinking "Really? That's your great idea?"
Maybe it is. But I think it was more to show that she isn't going around robbing people but that she actually cares about the ghosts. (I will continue in the next post)

Attached: 43757477fdcb2fe84eaeb4a8977af376.jpg (564x1003, 57.78K)

>all that text to impress a little "girl"
you are such a desperate pedophile

yes!! the ghosts doing stuff they watned to do in life was cool, and i didnt notice that about the north korean nice! and that other guy was north korean too but im not sure why that was important i think they say it twice
you think that could be why iu is still here? hmmm idk
and yes! its like evry scene iu is wearing something else fabulous lol i love it, the guy is always in the same suit but iu changes so often and she looks amazing, very different from my mister! lol
and that makes sense about the manager but also sad but they got their scene at the end i was happy about that

you are so pathetic for enabling a pedophile! lol

i left kpg with the kdrama talk like you and many people asked, and im just talking about a kdrama! nothing else im not encouraging bad behavior i think!
what do you want me to do im sorry

(cont. to your post) It was real. The ceo believed that she would be able to deal with the tiger situation so maybe he thought it's normal for someone who deals with spirits to have paranormal powers.
I missed that joke! Now I feel dumb for not realizing they were going to the light at the end of a tunnel lol.
No problem. I'm think my notes are too long. :(
I think he is just a very popular celebrity or a parody of one, maybe he is involved in the drama as a producer or something like that, maybe he's going to appear later on and this is the setup for a joke, or maybe he is a made up celebrity who will die and go to the hotel.

(cont. of my notes)
I was sad when the old manager died. :( I knew he was going to die but I didn't expect it to be so soon. Thought he would help the new guy learn the job still. Then he goes to the hotel and the goodbye scene of him and iu is really touching with him saying he was all of his family. Especially as he learn IU saved him after he attempted to kill himself.
This goodbye scene of old manager and iu also had my favorite outfit of hers. It looked really lovely and had a sort of gothic-ish vibe that really fit with the mood and place the scene took place. I send my congratulations to whoever was responsible for the outfits on this. They really know what they are doing.
The tiger going inside the painting was really cool and touching too. A sort of "you can never go back to your real house but the hotel can provide you with what you need". The magic feel the hotel gives with the painting there and the tiger appearing on it. I'm legit impressed by it.
One thing that I also really liked was the main lead helping the eyeless ghost recover her eyes and find the hotel.
I love that they put some comedy on it so it isn't a heavy drama too even if it has ghosts and murder.
I am a sucker for urban fantasy and magical realism and this drama has been a treat. I am glad we picked this one. End of my notes. Yay;

I don't think it's really important. Just some propaganda to show how good south korea is I guess. Some dramas do end up being shared and watched by north koreans in secret so maybe they were trying to show how they could live at the other side.
Maybe. I think she did something that she thinks was truly bad and she is responsible for the lives of all those ghosts we see at the first episode beginning with her and this is her way to atone for that. Until the sword/tree deems that she is done with it she will keep being the owner of the hotel. That's my interpretation of it.
True true. I wrote "I love iu outfit in this scene" three times on my notes lol.
Old manager scene with her was one of my favorites parts of the episode.

Also I wrote a lot but I really loved this episode. and how magical everything was.

Attached: c3fbb4fe5fe6f90df7555d49b76a7a21.jpg (564x705, 79.74K)

you missed the point if you thought people were mad about kdrama talk

I never asked you to do anything.
regardless of your real age and gender do you seriously think that what you're doing with him every day is normal? being that nice to a pedophile makes you complicit. he'll probably want more soon and start going after real children because you're not available

should have just had a korean film thread, only the mentally ill and women watch kdramas

Based thread

You can talk about films here. It's a general for all things korean that would be Any Forums related.

You're actually more of a faggot than the op somehow

what phone are you using story groomer?