You need to get a job and move out of your parents house. The clock is ticking

You need to get a job and move out of your parents house. The clock is ticking.

Attached: 1632288311965.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

Why though?

Shut up.

I did and I'm more miserable than ever.

I make more than both my parents combined, but still live at home because I like my family and they like me. No need to leave.

Attached: 1645389344157.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

Cope I enjoy being a neet loser

this
t. moved to a different continent at 15

You need to get a better family if you hate them this much

I'm a neet living alone
Only Americans still live with their parents after 18
In the civilized world property prices arent x1000 of what they should be, only x100

Be nice

Attached: CF78CA4E-A254-4A6A-AE32-B4D3B4313FB1.png (361x265, 78.74K)

Not the same thing and you know it.

no lol

Attached: beirut schawarma.png (800x800, 913.98K)

I make less than both my parents combined divided by 2

Explain your circumstances. How are you able to live alone?

Lope

It is the same thing, honestly I'm a woman and I would NEVER date a guy that lived with his parents last 18 it shows immaturity and a lack of drive and I've been with too many men to have to worry about fixing you, sorry...

meh. my my dad tried to throw me out several times but i just barricaded the door.
i promised them that if they ever throw me out i'll make a commotion outside
sometimes they still try lol, fucking boomers

fun fact: dad caught covid and blamed it on one of my pizza deliveries
twice

lmao

Attached: Dad text.png (924x1237, 153.41K)

True, but I'm still a KHV so my good fortune balances out with that.
Not to be a bootstraps fag, but keep at it and one day you'll be set too.

damn right, you fucking frogposter

I did when I was 20, move to another city, went to uni and all that shit
It sucked
I returned home and I'm turning 30 next month, it still sucks, but at least I feel at home
Also, my mom is becoming a retard, she seems to be getting hit with a dementia, im kinda stuck with her now, can't leave her alone

Attached: 9kulg.jpg (900x770, 54.39K)

Nah I never stood a chance. Still a virgin. Never really stood out at anything. Gonna ride this out until it's over.

>I've been with too many men to have to worry about fixing you
Seems like you're the one that needs fixing whore. A good beating and repeated kick to the ribcage might get the message across

Stop getting food delivered you jackass we're in the middle of a deadly pandemic

I hate these types of posts. Explain how you make a lot of money or stop larping, please.

covid is over retard its now #saveukraine lol.

my dad was in vietnam and he's all gungho that we should fight the russians. i love pissing him off by pointing out the NATO actions that led to these. i mean i don't like russians but these boomers are seriously fucked in the head supporting NATO and Israel lol

Based lol

At the very least clean your room bucko

not how it works in my country. we also dont leave our parents to rot in nursing homes.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fark
I'm in my late 20s and my parents still put up with my neetdom. If only they didn't fail to raise me they would be great

everyone hates me on a instinctive level

Fuck off fuck off fuck off

I wish I could sell my family and move back in with my Mom and quit my job.

Moved out at 18 for college in a different city. Graduated early, moved back at 21 and then got my dream job. Making bank and have no bills. The job is ending soon though so will probably move out in a few months, I'm getting sick of my family. It was nice to live with then again after losing my dad but its been too much.

Or you could get a job and live at your parents as long as you could

Attached: 1643885283620.jpg (235x250, 9.74K)

Repost. Don’t believe this user’s lies.

Young engineer in a management position + simple lifestyle + minimum to no expenses because I still live at home.

ive been a neet for 10 years and my whole life is on the brink of exploding because it turns out my mom is a genuinely vile whore and my parents marriage is going to explode the moment my dad gets his shit together

No. I'll live here forever and inherit my grandma's house. Problem??

what made you think i moved out ever since i posted that one lol

Prove you made that post with a time stamp.

just as planned

I have a nice job and just got a 10% raise, but I'm not going to blow all my money on a crappy duplex or be a rentpig

Attached: 1813985084928.png (1106x830, 500.78K)

The only reason to move out is so you have better luck with girls and can hang out with friends easier. If you don't have those things, then there's no point in moving out.

I live with my human female girlfriend

Kinos where the main character becomes homeless?

Moving out is how you get those things, user.

>Prove you made that post with a time stamp.
ain't posting no proof chief. i've been here since 2016 to see people getting doxxed.

oldfag rules. sorry