Absolute fucking kino

Absolute fucking kino

Attached: E04717C1-0FAB-4DF0-848C-99CB2D95ABC7.jpg (1000x1482, 138.51K)

>a Batman film that starts with a Batman that’s been around long enough that the urban legend is there, throughout Gotham. To the point where the Bat signal in the sky is enough to make criminals ditch whatever they’re doing because they’re scared.
>This new Batman has a strong relationship with Lieutenant James Gordon. To the point where James Gordon allows him into crime scenes to the dismay of his fellow officers and superiors, and their first meeting in the film is to a crime scene to investigate this new criminal in Gotham.
>And this new criminal in Gotham is going to bring Gotham to its knees by killing the Mayor, the police Commissioner, trying to kill the District Attorney. And he’s going to make sure everyone knows about it because he has these homemade videos that he’s going to send the Gotham News where not only does he make his threats known, but he also shows you what he does to his victims.
>This new criminal is so bold that he ends up blowing up one of the people closest to Batman/Bruce Wayne and when Batman finds out it’s about to happen, he has to race through the city to stop it – but does not make it in time.
>In his investigation, Batman goes to a nightclub and gets into a fight in order to get to and interrogate a mobster.
>This new villain is always one step ahead of Batman – and Batman doesn’t even catch him initially. The villain intentionally gives himself up to Batman and Gordon. He ends up in jail so Batman can have a scene with him in an interrogation room where he and Batman can talk. Where the villain tells Batman he was inspired by him, where they’re the same and that there is a plan in motion already and Batman can’t do much to stop it.
>The villain cleans the city of the mobsters that haunt it.
>But Batman does his best to do what he can and makes big sacrifices to save Gotham and we end the film with Batman riding off into the light on his motorcycle to fight another day.
2008's was pretty kino, 2022's is soulless.

Attached: 1647556822422.png (826x456, 650.06K)

TDK is barely a Batman film and is only held in such high regard cause of muh Heath Ledger

You clearly didn't understand it. Sorry, pal.

Didn't read.

A guy dressed up as a clown terrorizing Gotham is a batman story.

Facts

True
Also true

Absolue meme take.

Nigga's head looks like an onion though.

He is literally me, a virgin.
I won't watch the sequel if he has sex

I don't see how Ledger dying has much impact on the movie itself other than it's his last performance. He wasn't killed on set ala Brandon Lee style which bolstered the Crow in a lot of people's eyes.

It was the combo of a guy who had never really portrayed a villain before playing THE Batman villain after riding the tease/notoriety of the first Nolan's batman

Ledger was good but the whole Nolan trilogy are good action movies but bad Batman movies.

Pattinson's Batman is a genuinely good movie AND a good Batman movie

It was great but holy shit, please don't bring the fucking Joker back in the sequel, I'm so sick of the character.
Batman has so many iconic villains that havent had a chance to shine/had a chance to be portrayed seriously (Poison Ivy in particular after Uma Thurman's stupid version)

I liked TDK but BB was meh. TDKR actually bored the shit out of me. the last hour was just dog shit, with the magical cave chiropractor judo punching batmans back into place, le epic cave climb, somehow getting back into Gotham when every entrance/exit being guarded, somehow Bane not getting a hold of the batplane despite knowing Batman's secret, the retarded way they shoe horned Talia Al Ghul into it, and I especially hated that "super unstable" nuke Batman was bouncing off the ground and off walls like a drunk dude working a wrecking ball.
But hey. at least he wasn't wearing hockey pads

I don't care I just don't want that goofy looking mick to play Joker.
Also get a Harley Quinn that isn't guurrrl power mode. Quinn was a glorified flunkie.A dumb blonde with bombs. A floozy with an uzi. Suicide squad sucked for trying to make her some kind of bad ass without showing her as a brainwashed doc with stockholm syndrome first.

t. white privileged asshole

Based. Love this movie.

>Also get a Harley Quinn that isn't guurrrl power mode
They already confirmed an Arkham Asylum spin-off show. Maybe they could bring in Dr. Harleen Quinzell that way since it's still early in the universe.
>Suicide Squad sucked for trying to make her some kind of bad ass without showing her as a brainwashed doc with stockholm syndrome first.
A lack of Harley's backstory was NOT the straw that broke that particular camel's back.

You really think Batman Begins is a bad batman movie?

Keyed.