Never has a more average movie been shilled so fucking hard

Attached: surface pressure.jpg (810x685, 102.97K)

>Colombian
>Massive Shoulders
>Huge Cock
She's Trans, right?

where? the only shit that got posted here was that the main was ugly

>Never has a more average movie been shilled so fucking hard

Attached: 1574419337_900035_1574434329_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg (720x405, 33.46K)

>hold my shake

Attached: 1647284654932.webm (595x298, 2.45M)

That’s below average

Encanto is way better than Frozen.

Ive seen women like her, but they are shorter and you can only found them in very isolated towns, its like the Colombian version of babushkas. Also here in Colombia nobody gave two shits about this movie.

i wish

ok i lost

>another strong woman
I can't wait until society collapses and all the brown savages destroy all the delusions of femininsts and americanized minorities

Just uncomfortably erect while watching this movie. Mirabel was a qt but Isabela, my god.
Where can I find a woman with this phenotype? Dark brown skin, long silky black hair, native facial features but a lithe curvy figure as opposed to that barrel chest and broad shoulders like a lot of native SA chicks.
Never has a woman so instilled in me a desire to fill her womb with the seed of my pioneering Anglo-Saxon race.

Attached: isabela.jpg (749x911, 229.07K)

For me, it's Dolores

Colombian here:
there are women like her, actual biological women. Even i know a woman with a pretty similar face, we called her La negra.

This she made me into an MRA.
>nice sensitive guy
>movie treats it as inherently funny to see him get hurt like he's a villain for some reason
>the woman he wants to marry dumps him, writers don't even acknowledge that he might have any feelings about this
>show him as immediately wanting to marry a girl he hasn't previously shown any interest in, like he's just a dumb puppy dog with a new owner

Attached: Untitled.png (370x398, 260.58K)

I refuse to see it. The main character reminded me of annoying Mexican girls I've met in my life. I don't need the main character to be attractive, but they shouldn't be so annoying.

I honestly don't remember much marketing or hype for Frozen 2.

>7 FOOT BANE

Attached: we.jpg (1600x896, 168.05K)

You haven't seen the movie so how do you know she's so terribly annoying.

Attached: newFile-4.jpg (1200x899, 122.5K)

Is she pitch-shifted or does the person voicing her just have a weird compressed-sounding deep voice?

Disney has been on this weird "woah dude what if we took the traditional Disney princess/prince romance archetype and... LE SUBVERTED IT" kick for the best part of a decade now.

>FAPS RIGHT ON MY BACK

he's a gold digger just wanting to be part of the big family

representation matters

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 21-22-03 Gabriela Day ( Gabrieladazed) Twitter.png (589x610, 416.88K)

>The house is sentient, watches your every move and can communicate with anyone
>The super-hearing girl is monitoring everyone, to the extent that she detects someone's stress levels by hearing their eye twitching when they sleep several rooms over.
>The creepy uncle lives in the walls
>The little kid can communicate with animals, even small ones like mice (and presumably insects) and they seem to report to him about things they've seen
How the fuck are you supposed to jerk off or fuck in that family?

Maybe, but I think the line about him loving his mother and writing poetry is meant to show that he's a good, genuine person. Just an idiot.

>What do you mean I'm just supposed to hide my dick? You're telling me as a man with a cock, it's my responsibility to hide it or I'm obviously seeking sexual attention??

Attached: 1606132230469.jpg (1225x1200, 225.83K)