FLCL: GRUNGE

more like FLCL: CRINGE

Attached: flcl.png (1366x768, 1004.94K)

Why?

tranime
tranime of the worst variety

Folcal is shit, liked by peabrained tardos impressed by the pretty colors. Give them a kaleidoscope and they'll love it as much as this shit

Some exec must really love FLCL to keep funding these soulless continuations.

>have we shitted on this series enough?
>nah, let's keep going
if it means more American tour dates I'll allow it, they can't take away my love for the original

>they can't take away my love for the original
Fuck off weeb.

More like a lot of people like FLCL so they can keep milking it

Will the Pillows actually tour the US? That's honestly all I'd really give a shit about at this point

Yeah, FLCL, that hot IP that is just flying off the shelves nowadays.

cry me a river, tranny

eh, I like it. The original anyway, the sequels were just forgettable

It looks okay I guess.

Even way back then I've seen FLCL fans want more and all I could think was why.

Don't they like own the series? It makes sense to milk it now while there's still some nostalgia for the show it must be cheaper than paying for other bigger shows also

It was never good.

I didn't mean to imply it was bad; I just don't see how this is a situation where you milk a somewhat popular cult anime from the early 2000s.

They've stopped with the original anime

I thought the sequels for alright, had some nice new songs , alternative was better than progressive though.

FLCL was the "lol who cares, just have fun" response to Neon Genesis Evangelions "wow so deep, he's just like me, woah is that the Bible?"
Pretty cool that it's getting all these soulless sequels though

FLCL is my favorite anime and grunge is my favorite genre of music. This was made especially for me. Fight me.

Nah. The sequel stuff was co-produced by Adult Swim but they only ever did broadcasting of the original.

fucking why? OG was great, Progressive was eh, Alternative was alright, but they all pale in comparison to the original. You can't just manufacture that type of lightning in a bottle

Every moderately successful IP will get a shitty reboot and you can't stop it

Dunno what is a bigger unexpected shock to me, One Piece actually came back to Toonami or the fact that FLCL got 2 more sequels

Toonami lately is out there were the seriously unexpected.

they did when they put out those last two seasons, which were garbage but the live shows were fantastic