Most overrated episode

most overrated episode

Attached: zdfs.png (631x480, 175.59K)

He was such a pussy. Such a massive sneed. I didn’t feel bad for him.

He was a jealous incel. Homer should have been a virgin loser like him and he can't accept it.

this was the most kino episode

Attached: homer-simpson-walking.gif (498x320, 1.44M)

>overrated

isn't this episode one of the most controversial episodes of the simpsons and some peoples defining point of when the simpsons jumped the shark?

its literally the number 1 rated episode with a rating of 9.3

sneed

is that due to voter manipulation or something though?
It's definitely not the best episode and all real discussion I took part in back in the day was always mixed so I can only think that some sort of review bombing occurred because it's controversial.

>Western "Cartroons"
Fuck off

they actually did a fairly similar episode early on with danny devito as homer's rich long lost brother and the failed car invention. not sure it was ever a good idea to make homer that annoying and painful

This episode felt like it was a jab at those nitpicker hardcore fans who demand everything be realistic and consistent.

Was the dumb version of Homer Simpson in "Homer to the Max" a dig at Chris Farley?

Attached: Homer Simpson.png (500x375, 136.88K)

I miss Phil Hartman

Attached: 1638707300620.jpg (596x747, 52.51K)

Look at me, I'm Homer Simpson.

Look at me, i'm Sandra Dee.

the dental plan one it's shit

Most overrated is You Only Move Twice.

I can't imagine someone loving this episode. It's one of the better tail-end ones, but the obvious voice of the writers saying
>Hey, look, we get it, we've written so much bullshit the characters have lost any sense of relatability or heart
Weighs it down

Season 1 is the best simpsons season.

me too

You're both wrong, most overrated is Lisa's Substitute.

Explain