*quibbles*

>*quibbles*

Attached: fatfuck.jpg (290x290, 11.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2M8Ks0xiaxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*but also admires*

The men who DEFEATED Tolkien...

Attached: 1646922796228.jpg (882x638, 177.91K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2M8Ks0xiaxM

Who writes like this?
>the Rohirim charged and darkness was removed, the hosts of Mordor wailed and terror overtook them, and they fled and died and hoofs of rock rode over them"

We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Tolkien can say that king Theoden was like a god of old, born aloft on Snowmane even as Oromë the great in the Battle of the Valar when the world was young. But Tolkien doesn’t ask the question: What was Theoden’s tax policy? How did he maintain supply lines, distribute rations, convey orders, plan manuvers, process prisoners. What was his battle doctrine and how was it standardized throughout his army? How were his soldiers selected, trained, paid or disciplined? What was the hierarchy of command? Did he even have an org chart?

Ruling is hard. This was maybe my answer to Tolkien, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with

Attached: gettyimages-1134756820.jpg (300x300, 12.09K)

what's the thing on the left?

FINISH THE BOOKS, YOU FAT FUCK!

none of you have even read the lord of the rings books. shut the fuck up and stop making this thread every single day

>Impressive, Mr. Tolkien. Nearly chilling even. But I couldn't help but wonder, did King Theoden offer social security benefits to the Rohirrim?

Attached: fat man not writing.jpg (556x371, 59.16K)

go back to plebbit ya fucking loser

ya finna?

>scribbles a few lines on a napkin while shoveling food down his throat
>self inserts as the dung eater

You're welcome, gamers

Attached: 1640204194754.png (472x624, 218.83K)

What was Aragorn’s dental plan and 401k?

has anyone read the books here. im trying to read them rn, but i struggling hard. it's the most bland and generic fantasy i have ever read.

Attached: cate.jpg (990x990, 113.17K)

I love all the Wall and Jon kino but anything outside of that is fucking excruciating.
>tfw it’s another Arya slowly travelling across the country chapter
>tfw it’s another Daenerys being irritated at shitskins chapter

jaime mogs jon in every possible way

If you can't get through the first couple of books, STOP NOW, because the last two are tedious beyond the limits of your mortal imagination.

he’s just a dogshit writer

They were hit or miss for me until Feast and Dance. Those two are kino, even though fat man will never resolve the 50 cliffhangers at the end of Dance.

I was watching Pulp Fiction and I really must quibble with Tarantino. What were the prices at the reataurant? How fresh were the eggs? We never hear about that.

>self insert
You mean poor old Sam Tarly? kek

Attached: sadfat.jpg (734x766, 180.4K)

YOU SHUT UP TOLKIEN'S WORK IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY LET'S SEE THE LANGUAGE YOU MADE UP NO ONE WILL EVER USE WHAT'S THE MATTER YOU CAN'T NAME YOUR MAIN CHARACTER'S GENEALOGY THROUGH 500 GENERATIONS WITH DETAILS ABOUT EACH ANCESTOR NICE TRY BUT STFU LOSER

Calm down, nuncle.

Looks like someone got filtered by cerseikino