/leanne/ SERVANT EPISODE 9 GENERAL THREAD GET IN HERE NOW!!

>Servant.S03E09.720p.WEB.H264-GLHF

>Dorothy and Frank hatch a plan to get Leanne out of the Turner household for good.

OH FUCK

Attached: tumblr_58f4bb4107d66e5606b5a9f0ed85da9c_e0000753_1280.jpg (1279x1920, 220.17K)

I'm still back on S3 episode 6. Too much programming but will finish it

this show is easy to keep up with bro

I have a complementary Apple TV+™ that came with my new iDevice.

>he doesn't know how to pirate

come on man

ew

No one watches that bullshit.

you watch capeshit I bet

indian people can't write good shows.

he's not writing it

Shitty mystery box show. Nothing ever happens.

What is this show
Is it Kino
Is it worth the investment

What is this show about, frens?

> Is it Kino
Yes
>Is it worth the investment
No

It's well produced. Good acting. But it goes nowhere.

is this qt nude or barefoot in this?

A couple hires a babysitter (Leanne)to take care of their child. Turns out the baby is a baby reborn doll.
Leanne is a creepy weirdo and not long after her arrival, the doll is replaced by a real baby. Who is Leanne? Where did this baby come from?

It's a mystery that keeps going and going but it could be solved by a simple honest conversation.

No nudity. Maybe barefoot. I can't recall.

you see her bare back and the very very edge of side boob literally once. there isnt noteworthy nudity at all.

Leanne has everyone eating out of her hand. I'm starting think this season is going to end explosively, but will it be because of Dorothy or the cult?

season been good so far bros

I check out the show subreddit sometimes and I don't get how more than a few of the people posting there still think there's nothing supernatural going on, to me it's been explicit since the first season. They think Leanne had her homeless followers stage the shootout that killed Isabelle, they don't get that Leanne can manifest shit by drawing it in her journal.