/RBW/ RAISED BY WOLVES

Discuss the show
youtu.be/YIAIiw8UAfA [Episode 1]

Attached: Lamia.png (2387x1186, 1.51M)

Praise Sol!

Attached: marc.png (646x572, 696.82K)

>how to make your show seem DEEP in one simple step
>just add Christian imagery! presto, internet autists will analyze your show for months!

why did momia let the snake lick her belly?

Was this painting supposed to imply Sol has possessed people like Marcus before?

Attached: 1647560900683.jpg (4030x2521, 1.18M)

>Just add Christian imagery
Just because you're confused doesn't mean you have to last out at the show.

Duh.

>sol sun
>tree growing out of someone's arm
>man nailed upside down
>snek teeth near his head
>marcus about to kill the false prophet

It's cyclical. evolution happens in a specific way.

Attached: e7178360-fd6a-11ea-9d95-6503a7deb9f5_800_420.png (800x420, 321.07K)

inb4 larping incels will come and claim how its all gnostic and occult

Wow... its like Jesus but inverted!!!

How are my fellow Sol chads feeling about the ending? Keeping up your reading on Sol?

Attached: 20220315_111215.jpg (4032x2268, 2.66M)

>still not getting the metaphors, right in front of your face
:^)

Is it better than S1?

The actress that plays grandmother is ugly as sin.

metaphors are r*ddit pseud shit

Yes, lots more character interactions instead of wandering a barren wasteland and eating poison potatoes

If only Constantine hadn't converted and ruined everything..

Attached: Constantine_I_Sol_London.jpg (765x368, 64.19K)

who calls their daughter vrille though? were they a couple of /x/ posters?

Best post desu "Here's my latest theory craft: I think the humans went too far and created technology beyond their comprehension (Trust/Sol). The technocrats then decided to make these computers their de-facto leadership. Obviously, humans being the retards they are, created rival factions with their own super computers which in turn instructed them to create Androids (which they did not understand.) The only person who knew how to reprogram Androids was Campion S., who is already speculated to be a tool of Sol.

I think what happened on Kepler was that Sol's faction ultimately lost, and like the Mithraics on earth they decided to murder the planet and flee to another world (Earth.) I believe Sol is still under a million year old directive to destroy Kepler, but to also save the Mithraics.

There is only one Mithraic left (Lucius,) and Markus is now a prophet/sol(?), and the rest of the planet now sees Lamia as a religious leader (The creation of the wooden Idol.) I think Sol is still trying to save humanity, but not in the way they any human would understand. He's praised Lamia in the past for being an Android, and even impregnated her with a Snake. He might see Humans as relics of the past, and wants to transcend or merge them into beings beyond their comprehension; this is something they clearly couldn't comprehend, which is why their trapped by their own rationality. On one of the stick, they live in ignorance in as beasts, and on the other, is the unknown Sol offers."

Did they explore what happened to Christianity?

It’s not gnostic, in fact it’s more than likely platonic

It seems to me that a very good story could have been told in say 12 episodes. Instead they plan to drag it out to 5 seasons (or more) of endless asspulls.

samefag

Nigga just wanted milkies.

Attached: snake version 2 point 0.jpg (1280x640, 133.89K)

>tree growing out of someone's arm
>snek teeth near his head
Shit I didn't even notice these two. Why didn't Sol do this at anytime on recent Earth though? Maybe that's before he was imprisoned inside Kepler-22b or something.
>false prophet
Interdasting. I just took it to be a Mithraic ritual, but it does make more sense as a crucified Mithraic being "saved" by Sol

You want a movie. Having a series with "filler episodes" allows for character development and worldbuilding.

It's going to be nothing you think it is

It all went to shit when they introduced snakes and people devolving into monsters. It should have just remained a nice show about some robots raising children.

How much of that is really necessary with this material? It feels very stretched and barren as is.

postin Comfortable Paul
good golly he's comfortable

Attached: image_2022-03-18_012203.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

the snake skeletons were all over the place in the first few episodes

This thread needs more praising sol

Attached: gurenRaised.gif (400x353, 371.03K)

It was tolerable in the first season because it made the planet feel empty and lifeless, but it felt weird in season 2.

Whar was up with the hexagon sky???

yeah but they were dead and not flying around

Kek Go back to r*ddit you fucking pseud. Iron man represents the industrial power of America and how we’re all sad, grumpy, alcoholics underneath it hahahahaha. Just read some wiki articles bro

so cold...better put a hat on while I sleep. In my Technopalace house.

Attached: heating.jpg (1200x584, 274.72K)

motherbros...

Attached: 4w74w58w4578.jpg (1264x628, 57.87K)

Not reading that lol

I think that was supposed to show the EMT field around the tropical zone was artificial, maybe by extension the rest of the planet too (also maybe why Sol wants to destroy it)

yeah, if only we could just all stay in school and watch cartoons forever. And never have to do anything.

Was the EMF field Protecting the Tropical zone.

Where's my short haired redhead who wears latex all day and who I can lock into a vac bed at night?

is Sol going to mindfuck her in the pod again?

Perfect for blowies.

You’re gonna hate the ending

Booty?

Attached: booty.jpg (960x640, 201.26K)

reminded me of the carpet in The Shining

Attached: the-shining-carpet.jpg (800x600, 96.07K)

Careful now, don't want to get your pea brain ripped out and crushed.

Attached: Scream.jpg (541x599, 92.36K)

that's on point for eastereggs.

thats what I was thinking too. He might give her the power to break free.

my take was a visualization of mothers scream in the thin atmosphere. She is after all exploding people with the noise, so it must be a rather strong wave and perhaps concentrated in various spots (the swirls)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.16K)