TAKE. OFF. THE FUCKING. GLASSES

TAKE. OFF. THE FUCKING. GLASSES.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 166.35K)

I'll say sorry but I'm not taking off my glasses

Why was she so adamant about it?

Hey

The thing is I'm basically just gonna take off the sunglasses

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know.... UGH I know.....

It's just that I'm not gonna take em off is all

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

cast him

Coreybros...

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000703519728.jpg (1080x1080, 398.4K)

But user, they are his substitute for makeup

Because he doesn't answer to lowlife, shit bag journalists. Bitch ain't his boss, she's just an overpaid smear merchant, a whore with an English degree.

T H E Y ' R E F A M O U S

Further proof that the world ended in 2012 and we're in the hell dimension

Keyed

Who the fuck would have expected him to have a long shelf-life? His actions live on and will forever be based.

Because he's a dipshit. He was being rude and disrespectful. She tried to teach him some manners but he was too far gone.

What we do in life, echos in eternity

A dipshit that made her look like an idiot who couldn't handle a dipshit

He was being as apologetic as you'd expect a 16-year-old to be. She tried for pageantry by being moralistic and flexing on him; he slapped her journo-ass down like a Chad. Cope.

>ask someone to stop being retarded
>they don't
>(You): hahahahaha what's the matter??? can't handle it???
damn. he sure showed her

Mate, Today Tonight was a fucking joke and wasn't respected by anyone

Why was this global news? It was the beginning of non important crap endlessly being fed in places that were seen a more professional.

This was a huge moment of my childhood growing up in Australia. I've never seen a bitch seethe so hard about him not apologising in my life.

>ask him to apologize
>says he has been apologizing to his neighbours in person
>ask him to apologize again
>says he will say sorry now as well
>asks him to take his glasses off for her
>says something absurd that confuses her
>uh-take a hard look at yourself!
>I have, I love it
She fumbled a layup and made his glasses even more famous than they already were.

>Why was this global news?
It was a local story. Do zoomers think only clips of "global news" ends up on youtube?

Never evolve your Squirtle

It happened in Australia, but was talked about on American news for like 3 days. There was a movie inspired by it called party x or something.

He's a retard zoomer who somehow both doesn't the difference between viral/global or what media looked like before Twitter

yes fiesta x based movie

This is a big part of it non australians might not get from the context. Today tonight/a current affair are both dogshit tier ‘journalism’ that Have been running the same ‘shady tradesman rips off little old lady’ and ‘the neighbour FROM HELL’ stories for 30 years. Nobody respects the show so it was a bit rich when the anchor tried to do a moral grandstanding moment and it fell back on her face when she couldn’t pressure him into doing anything

See . Now watch him go at the fact I forgot to erase "both" and write "know"

wat

Attached: mcnuggies.jpg (600x510, 19.01K)

This is when society seriously started going down hill, when it was openly accepted to disrespect your elders, gen x were terrible parents

Nice meme normie. You can go back to lecturing us about how Corey was a retard while being filtered by the basedness of his actions now.

Attached: 1645735534941.jpg (601x920, 108.64K)

>being Australian

Attached: FAAF1127-2AC3-4A2C-AF02-C9809A41E7E7.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

That is not what I'm complaining about. I'm talking about why a house party in Australia was talked about on American "news" stations for 3 days like it actually matters.

The fact that he had a party that wrecked the neighborhood was not the news, like you claimed. The newscast itself was funny so it was replayed at the end of news programs. And no, American news is not "global news".

>people calling me a zoomer when they clearly weren't around when this happened

Attached: gypsy danger.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

>why did the media talk about a viral video in 2007 tho!
They didn't have their own Twitter to share it on yet zoomer. Stop being such a fucking retard.

I can guarantee with absolute certainty that this guy’s lame Aussie party was nowhere near as big or cool as it was portrayed in Project X.

The worst part is that pretty much every person you've ever met has been an Australian. It's so weird being brought up on hollywood telly it feels like yourself and everyone you know are a foreign caricature. Struth....