Get to your seat

>get to your seat
>see this

Attached: 34E061E9-B7D8-4EE1-814B-080C5694B28F.jpg (640x640, 50.15K)

sweating

Honestly, I'd ask her if I could give her money to sniff

Stare

tell her i want the window. if she refuses remind her that every time she needs to shit or piss she will have to climb over me and my erection selection.

do nothing, looks like her purse is taking up the middle seat so i'll just take the aisle seat aka best seat then

I stick my finger right down her cleavage

jerk it next to her, I'm sure she'd be flattered by my tiny cock

ugly face

Nice tits mam
Feel free to watch me play shin megami tensei strange journey on my DS lite for the remaining 11 hours of this flight

Attached: 1638485390085.png (845x1100, 289.79K)

Shit myself immediately to show dominance with my scent

Holy virgin alert

hop in, dude

>so i'll just take the aisle seat aka best seat then
>t. has never been on an intercontinental flight
about 8 hours in everyone needa to piss and you're constantly forced to make way

see what?
>t.eunuch

Based

Tell him to wear more clothing

Probably chimp out and beat the fuck out of her until an air marshall tasers or shoots me

Built for the BBC

>deliberately take the seat in front and put it all the way back and if it’s a long haul flight pick movies with a lot of flashing so she can’t sleep

nothing personnel whore

ma'am, your bollock is hanging out

Basedv

Not that user; if you’re tall then the aisle seat is the way to go because you can arch your leg into the aisle and get slightly more room.

based SMT player

what face

masturbate in the bathroom and leave it in my underwear so she can smell it for the rest of the flight. also come back with sticky fingers and rub it on my tray and armrests.

>reach out
>grab
>accept punishment

>”Excuse me ma’am, this is my first time on a plane, do you mind if I look out the window as we take off?”
>lean over slowly, being sure to pass as close to her breasts as possible without direct contact
>deeply inhale *SNIIFFFF* *SNIFF*
>Sorry I have allergies *SNIFFF*
>stay by window/keep nostrils within several inches of breasts for at least a minute or two
>when going back get a cramp “Ow I’m cramping in my neck I’m sorry”
>carefully bury mouth and nose in breast’s for solid 5-10 seconds
>MMMM *SNIFF*** MMMMM
>sorry ma’am my bad
>go to bathroom and jerk off
>sleep for rest of flight

Attached: 69B727FC-62D2-49F5-9515-46A251642FD6.jpg (1125x1092, 289.27K)

What movie is this scene from?

move you fucking tote bag, that's my seat

Uhh……… based

there hasn't been a good movie for 20 years what the fuck are we supposed to talk about

hearty kek at this one

Be pissed off for the entire flight because the window seat is the one assigned to me, but I'm too much of a pussy to even speak to her let alone ask/demand that she move.

Totally unfazed. After you've had your dick engulfed in a pair of pre-reduction 32Js, regular "big" boobs stop to even seem sexual to you. I'm not bragging, I'd prefer to go back.

Attached: tumblr_oxlimkt9u81vq46pro1_400_202.gif (271x480, 1.54M)

lol

ask her to close her legs, its a closed cabin and not everyone wants to smell her disgusting snatch

Excuse me ma'am, would you be how to feel when it come and waahoo!!!

Attached: boobaschizo3.png (368x305, 137.83K)

gross

maam, please take the cross necklace off
its not right to wear a symbol of God's love while dressing like the whore of babylon

I say “hi”

I dated a black chick with HH cups. Too big, just handfuls of tits everywhere taking your attention away from the other parts of her body. C-DD is ideal.

im 27 and never kissed a girl

my flight instructor looks like that. my wife is convinced I'm fucking her and I find it very flattering that she thinks I could

Depends on how long the flight is. If it's a short one under 4 hours, I'll just ask her to move her bag. If it's a long international flight I'm telling her to switch seats with me since I don't feel like having to get up 6 times because she needs to pee every hour and a half. I have zero intent on ever engaging in conversations with random people on flights. Just leave me tf alone.

unironically go to the front of the aircraft and complain to the flight attendant.
airlines have strict written dress codes and most flight attendants are post-wall karens that love nothing more than to enforce them especially if they have a passenger complaint to back them up
cover up or deplane whore, it's your choice

Holy based

Honestly, if this girl got up to go to the bathroom I'd get up immediately after and start worshipping the toilet seat

Would also sniff her seat

nice

No one cares.

what do you think she smells like

I would probably just joke around with her.

Perfume and a tiny bit of sweat

If I was 100% certain she sat on the toilet I'd lick it and kiss it

Hopefully poop, so we can get a boner.

A ton of perfume, skin lotion, and body wash.