How would you feel about genetically engineering women to be hot but have the mind of a child like Kandi from Two and A...

How would you feel about genetically engineering women to be hot but have the mind of a child like Kandi from Two and A Half Men?

To be honest, I'm for it. If we can confine or genetically link the child-like intelligence and personality to the female gender only, that would be good. But if not, then we can genetically engineer them to be sterile and use artificial wombs to make male babies.

Attached: kandi.jpg (1460x1080, 598.47K)

>If we can confine or genetically link the child-like intelligence and personality to the female gender only, that would be good
But that's redundant

>Superhot
>Sweetheart
>Wants to be a mommy
>Does what she's told
>Dummy
Why would you want anything more in a woman?

smart women raise smart kids you moron

horseshit.

smart women raise cunt kids, who are usually not even that smart

>hot but the mind of a child
so normal women but hotter?

I'm into older women like 40+

I saw this blog post by this woman about her autist kid and she mentioned something about minkowki spacetime and i just thought how the fuck did you think that if you are a woman who even heard of those words, your kid wasn't going to be 100% autistic

I can't believe she plays a dumb hoe in everything she's in but has never gone nude. Waste.

who is this?

fippy bippy

>How would you feel about genetically engineering women to be hot but have the mind of a child like Kandi from Two and A Half Men?
is this meant to be a tradeoff?

You just described actual women

*blocks your path*
what would you do to Chelsea?

Attached: dcpz443-08fea07e-d3a2-4209-aaf2-4bfcbbbf8659.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

this is literally all I want out of a woman

Women are already child-like

cute actress that used to dress in skimpy clothes on a sitcom. 2 and a half men, i think.

LOL

The short blonde chick with the squeaky voice was hot

sounds like pedo shit to me. If you fuck someone with the body of an adult and the mind of a child you're still a pedo, I have only ever fucked and will only ever fuck people who are zero percent child

what about engineer child to be hot and the mind of a woman, like charlie's mom from two and a half men? she's nasty.

would that solve the cunny problem, since they now have the mental capacity to consent to sex?

No thanks. I agree with this guy.

>would that solve the cunny problem
I doubt it since people don’t actually care about consent (otherwise we wouldn’t have le capitialism) and they would just find a new reason to be upset at it since it’s an emotional reaction.

>I Have to resort to hypothetical situations involving eugenics in order to get laid

Pretty cringe bro