Zoomie here, did this movie get any backlash at time because of how it portrayed an 11 year old?

Zoomie here, did this movie get any backlash at time because of how it portrayed an 11 year old?

Attached: leon.jpg (1500x999, 169.84K)

what do you mean?

Attached: 1936BBEC-00B4-46BC-BE8D-FBB59484F6F3.jpg (543x783, 54.93K)

it was very sexually suggestive

really??

you might be a pedo

he who smelled it dealt it

no, everyone thought it was a cool story about a nice guy who took care of a little girl who needed help.

stop with this bullshit, the movie was very openly sexually suggestive, let's no pretend. I'm not excited by kids like you freaks, it's all there

woah, calm down pedo

sure thing, pedo

all the pedo fear was created by the media, like there used to be a time when not every guy in the world was secretly thought to be a pedo

No because we hand't gone insane yet back then

Ehhh, maybe during the play marilyn monroe scene maybe but honestly it wasnt sexually suggestive to me

Lol das right get fucked OP

Yes, in the same way that Inglourious Basterds was a nazi film, Leon was a pedophilia film.
The film directly addresses the young girl's confused attraction to her adult saviour and his equally naive reactions to it.
This is not the same as it being 'a pedo film' unless you're some kind of mouthbreathing sjw retard.

The reality is that the storyline is a romance between a middle aged man and an 11 year old girl. At the time of filming, Natalie Portman was 11, and this is also very clear with how she looks and acts (FYI: not very well). While people say the romance is not reciprocal and is therefore acceptable, the romance is is indeed reciprocal. In one extremely unsettling scene where 11 yr old Natalie Portman asks Leon to take her virginity, his reason he won't is because he'd be bad at it. Not the fact that she's 11, but he'd be bad at it. That is the sort of paedophilic wet-dream content found in this film that somehow managed to get past everyone, yet Cuties is apparently socially unacceptable.
A good comparison to see how deeply wrong Leon is, is to compare it to American Beauty. When Lester realises that Angela is a virgin, his fatherly instincts kick in and he becomes protective of her, realising that she is a vulnerable young girl and not something sexual. Leon on the other hand buys a dress for Portman who then tries to seduce him with said dress. Plus, throughout the entire film she is dressed like a hooker. Why is she dressed like that? No idea, no explanation is given.
A 11-year old girl who is showing way too much body, uses vulgar language and is basically admiring a French dude and he even likes it! This movie is disturbing and if you don't see that, than you have been brainwashed.
It looks like it was made by pedophiles because they put that little girl in every sexual look they could. It makes you feel sickened.

thats a deleted scene so its not canon

fuck you i liked it, its a good movie and i re-watch it every year.

Attached: 1616727591938.gif (420x406, 3.86M)

>i re-watch it every year.
kys pedo

bitch deserves to be slapped

Attached: FatherAndSon.webm (624x352, 623.26K)

do you remember the greasy strangler?

Seethe roastie

fuck OP calm down we get you have repressed urges and are struggling. you’re doing your best

Attached: 1A29F0F9-DADE-40B5-A7A9-AE44E73B6619.jpg (484x517, 67.95K)

She’s so pretty I wanna sniff her butthole

Attached: BE595420-2602-48BA-95B1-099A4CF7C3AD.gif (501x221, 1.9M)

No, because it wasn’t popular or mainstream. The only people who watched it at the time of release were arthouse nerds. It started to get a cult following in the years after its release, but by then it was too late to cause any backlash and also you rarely see backlash for artistic movies

>his reason he won't is because he'd be bad at it. Not the fact that she's 11, but he'd be bad at it.
Which is the answer most likely to get her to drop the idea. "I won't do it because you're a kid" or "I'm not attracted to you" would just encourage her more.
>Why is she dressed like that? No idea, no explanation is given.
This has to be bait. The film is explicit about how she has a fucked up view of sex thanks to being raised by druggie scumbag parents and television.
>It makes you feel sickened.
Then the film is doing its job.

I'll allow it

Attached: a1WXN5D_460s.jpg (460x592, 45.22K)

You are projecting , it’s just a guy that th at takes care of an adopted daughter

She looks like she has Zoe Kravitz's facial structure.

Attached: 622x350.jpg (622x338, 26.44K)

>Which is the answer most likely to get her to drop the idea. "I won't do it because you're a kid" or "I'm not attracted to you" would just encourage her more.
Are you insane? You must tell a kid they shouldn't be having sex!! If he just tells her "he's bad at it" then she'll think it's ok and he was just the wrong person. Disturbing
> The film is explicit about how she has a fucked up view of sex thanks to being raised by druggie scumbag parents and television.
yet leon encourages this behavior
>Then the film is doing its job.
no their job is making pedos like you aroused

dont compare that mutt to hershlag

>yet Cuties is apparently socially unacceptable
bet that didn't stop you fapping to every episode, pedo