Masturbation scene

>masturbation scene
>character pulls out lube

Attached: adcf294a.jpg (607x667, 29.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2WtkWZyPehM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This was so confusing to me at first.
I eventually got it and felt extremely relieved not to be a burger.

3rd world countries

Attached: circumcision.jpg (1996x1856, 472.91K)

>hues are mugging us
How could it come to this

Holy shit. That guy looks just like a retard I went to high school with...

My gf in high school was attacked by him. I don't get why they aren't shut away in their own fucking school. Anyway, this tard had to wear a helmet because he bashed his head all the time. We used to hear him running his head along the lockers and smacking it while his handler tried to calm him down. One day we were in sitting in the cafeteria on spare and he walked up behind my gf and started playing with her hair. She stiffened but didn't know how to react--the tard started making these whimpering noises and started rubbing her body. I had been laughing at first but stood up and nicely said "hey buddy, where's Ms X (tard handler)?" He grabbed my gfs tit, she screamed, he grabbed a handful of her hair and started squealing and pulled her off her seat. Me and my friend managed to pull him off but boy was that fucker strong.

Post tard kino: youtu.be/2WtkWZyPehM

>most blacks out there are circumcised
the secret to bbc?

lol masturbation is all your hooded peanut will get

>This was so confusing to me at first.
same, back in the day all the teen sex comedies of the late 90s/early 00s always left me wondering why the characters keep smearing lotion on their dicks.

> yfw you managed to make it through infancy and still have your whole dick

Attached: laughing-funny[1].gif (454x254, 1.47M)

Literally never understood the references in films until I discovered American "men" are handicaps

>so secure and confident about your anteater dick that you constantly bring it up unprovoked
lol

Why do people think circumsized people need lube to masturbate? It just makes it better, you dont need it

circumcision is fucking evil though and every doctor who performed them should be strung up in the streets, and every parent who asked for it should have their kids taken away

t. circumsized

delet this

>South Korea
These fuckers truly have a gift for copying retarded American traditions, but in a much more extreme fashion.

Maybe their neighbours do have a point after all.

Attached: krohg.jpg (736x832, 124.62K)

I'm the tard. I hope you know your gf gave out handies for fun.

His feet are light and nimble. He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the judge. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die.

Attention uncutfrens these two poster are either uncut themselves or simply baiting, you cannot spend more than one day on this hellhole as a cutcuck without becoming aware of the absolute meme that circumcision is. Please have mercy on our dry rough penises. No one is proud of having a cut dick except for maybe jews but who cares what they think.

>pictured: composite image of Any Forums posters

circumcision in cucked korea is typically done at 12-13, not at birth
not making that up

>Why do people think circumsized people need lube to masturbate
Because movies, dummy. Can't you read the thread

too handsome for Any Forums lol

Huh, I thought muslims were uncircumcised.

Kek

>dad wanted to get me cut but mom said no
>She even saved an anti-circumcision newspaper article for my baby book

Please don't post pictures of me on Any Forums without my permission.

Yeah uncut dicks look bigger soft and don't grow as much.

I tried using lube with my intact penis after seeing it in american pie as a kid, I thought it was some magic technique that would make it the best session ever but it was probably the shittiest wank of my entire childhood.

haaland nooooo

>Not using lube despite being uncut

Based mum. Your dad's a cuck