Fucks a woman in the middle of Chinatown, almost raping her

>fucks a woman in the middle of Chinatown, almost raping her
>crowd begins to gather as he starts banging her
>school bus of Asian schoolgirls gasp and stare
>old men ogling Amy smart her as her tits pop out

Why wasn’t he stopped by someone

Is it true they legit just filmed a sex scene in Chinatown and filmed public reactions? Sounds illegal

Attached: E3B80552-F02D-4D67-A88C-FEA2A94D0709.jpg (600x338, 66.85K)

Crank is based and rapepilled

Attached: Screenshot_20220317-191406_Chrome.jpg (493x579, 104.56K)

>Why wasn’t he stopped by someone
The only reason I would stop a madman from pouding Amy Smart is that so I can be a madman and fuck her. Otherwise thumbs up, you're winning son!

You sick fuck. She’s getting RAPED out there on the STREET

Crank 1+2 are literally fun: the movies. I wish they'd make a third one.

At least the directors made a Ghost Rider movie and it's one of the best Marvel movies. It's like Crank but with Nicolas Cage and his head is on fire.

she's fuckin laughing and shit don't deprive the lady of a good time

Why does he have sex to stay awake? All I want to do immediately after sex is sleep.

and loving it

I do my best thinking after sex its when I solve all my tough programming problems

Scientifically speaking, women are more likely to have orgasms during rape than normal sex

they also spontaneously ovulate during rape

My family who I was visiting had this on while I had an air mattress set up in the living room, I was like 8 years old, didnt even shield my eyes or anything when this scene happened

it's more comical than sexual, makes sense

Nope. Actual biological, cis, AFAB, whatever you want to call it, real woman here who was raped. By a family member, no less, when I was a lot younger. It is the most harrowing and hellish experience imaginable and I feel like slithering out of my skin when it intrudes my mind, often in a nightmare, just as I did when it happened. There is not one microscopic jot of arousal that came from the experience or when I reflect, consciously or unconsciously, on it. Anything you read to the contrary is some hentai fanfiction or a woman who was into it and not really 'raped'.

Crank and Crank 2 is actually the best video game movie ever made.

You liked it you slut

ywnbaw

Attached: MILLERTIME.gif (332x310, 1.69M)

Because she didn't ask for help.
Like seriously, i've seen lot of white knights being fucked by the boyfriend when they tried to 'save' the girl and then the girl just walk off with the boyfriend.

Attached: 1647407167104.png (223x226, 11.31K)

this scene slumbered something in me

assuming this isn't a larp, you are one data point, who cares. and the being raped by a family member I imagine changes the context quite a bit.