Noooo gotham will die of a broken heart if harvey's reputation is bad!

>noooo gotham will die of a broken heart if harvey's reputation is bad!
Get the fuck out of here holy shit this movie is retarded.
Rises is hands down the worst batman movie bar none.

Attached: Dark-Knight-Everybody-harvey-dent-3338212-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 213.52K)

u mean TDK, not Rises, right?
>t.Begins enjoyer

Begins is shit too.

Always hated this poster.
WHY ISNT HE HOLDING THE COIN.

I like the idea of a moral/political victory over the typical save the universe story

I don't know the name of my city's DA.
Hard to believe anyone would really give a shit about such a person in any city.

ur wrong

Then you've already lost. Your city is beyond saving. Tangerines. Deebo.

Utter smoothbrains.
This man is based, but probably because it'd be difficult to hold up a coin to show its double sided, and if you show the coin damaged that just makes Two Face too obvious.

if you don't already know harvey dent is two-face just from his name then showing the coin damaged wouldnt give it away, smoothbrain

Anybody that thinks nolan and his brother can write is an actual retard.

is Nolan legitimately autistic?

Both sides are heads just show the fucking coin not burnt. They didn't have to show the back of the Joker's fucking playing card

All geniuses are.

>he thinks an ordinary man holding up a coin is good advertisement for his movie

>Your city is absolute garbage, everyone is a piece of shit cunt, everyone is an evil fuck
>Finally find one guy who isn't corrupt, who is a good person and who spells hope for the future
>Lol actually he's the same
>Everyone doubles down on their bullshit
Retarded American doesn't know what pride and hope can do for a place because he is surrounded by retarded niggers.

wtf, you're out of control
what do you approve of then? or is everything shit

They can write much better than you can.

>POLITICAL BUTTONS GOOD COINS BAD
???? his schtick is the coin throughout the film????

And no one's gonna know that until they see the movie, and no one's gonna want to see a movie that's just a man holding up a coin.

Stop farming for (you's) for attention. Go commit suicide and that will like be more effective.