If God is all powerful, then he is not all good

> If God is all powerful, then he is not all good.

what does he mean by this?

Attached: c9b885fa2f603e8bd23268c37a706a8e.jpg (736x733, 72.95K)

people who fail to understand that free will means being free from god's control

Acting like you aren't a puppet is beneath you user. I can see the strings.

> Free Will

There isn't such thing

He would've stopped you from from getting raped user, im sorry.

Think of it in math style
Good = 1
Evil = 2
All powerful = infinite
Infinite contains both 1 and 2

David is a robot. He has free will. That's the whole point of the fucking movie user.

>post a picture from a movie/show with a quote that isn't even said in that movie or show

I'm loving this new thread format

If God created Satan then how can be all good?

>destroy the promethean civilisation
>sequel turns out to be another alien slasher flick

Because he allows bad shit to happen too?
It's a pretty basic concept

I will now be writing a movie where the BBEG gives the whole "God is all powerful, why doesn't he stop evil" speech at the climax. It will end with the MC saying
>"Counterpoint: you're a retard"
And shooting him in the face

Attached: 1647561476864.jpg (308x420, 87.57K)

We need ending to David's story. Sucks that Scott will probably die before that happens.

Attached: a4583aa8-b4ab-4b06-8b14-798887c6bd24.gif (268x268, 1.97M)

Christian metaphysics has it that evil is 0, it's only a turning away from the good.

He believes God should bend to his personal morality

All gods are personal morality

Shut up pseud

HEY!

Attached: 1646681986253.jpg (1920x1080, 209.54K)

No it doesn't, it doesn't even attempt to answer the question of evil existing with the paradox of an all powerful entity that is the creator of literally everything while simultaneously being all good.

The quote in OP is something no christcuck will ever be able to answer in a satisfactory manner.

Attached: 1646681986253.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

god is like a scientist, he creates stuff like space and the universe but he can't control the dark side of nature

Fox listened to redditors

God I fucking hate this show.
Only Zoomies and Women like it. Unironically Rick and Morty is a better show at least they remembered to put some jokes in rather than just casting pootuber nobodies so zoomies shit themselves.

I can't remember was it confirmed that Alien and Blade Runner are the same universe?

Your not fooling anyone, tranny.

Alien Providence: David goes back to earth, infiltrates Weyland-Yutani, and then sends the message to the Sulaco to go to the planet.

There is a sect of Satanists that believe the only way to get God to show up is to be as depraved, disgusting, and destructive as possible and if God doesn't show up, then they lived life as indulgently as any human can. In their mind, they win either way. These people are well known to you.

Attached: 1576522590278.png (467x458, 430.71K)

>Calls me a tranny for not liking a show made for trannies
What did he mean by this?

Yes we're all aware of the Frankists.